Looking for a new raid/guild home

85 Draenei Shaman
So here's the deal. I'm looking for a new raiding guild home. I'm looking for a guild that is 6/7 or better in Firelands and that has plans to be competitive in raiding for 4.3. I have been involved with serious raid teams in the past and am looking to get back into more than casual raiding. My best nights are during the weekdays.

Here is the kicker. While my current main is a resto shaman I have four level cap characters of varying gear levels that I am capable of raiding on. I do not have to be a resto shaman, I will play any character to suit your team's needs.
My characters are:
Itotems - resto/ele shaman
Icharge - Arms/prot warrior
Iwarrlock - Demo/affy lock
Iscourge - Blood/UH DK

If you need it, here's a brief recap of my raid experience.
-Vanilla - N/A
-BC - Didn't hit level cap till a couple weeks before WotLK. Got a few Kara runs in basically.
-WotLK - Raided heavily, cleared every piece of raid content. Was involved with HM raiding in Ulduar, TOC, and ICC.
-Cata - have been very casual through current content looking to get back into a more hardcore environment.

Feel free to contact me in game or on this post.

Note: Please do not reply about your social/ casual guilds. Looking for serious raid teams only.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
So your looking to get back into raiding for 4.3 great as we are working on putting together the rest of our team for just that! Mors Ante Infamian is 6/7h FL and pushing to become a server first guild here on Lothar. We are a rather casual guild till raid time as we only raid 2 nights a week running 3 10m raid teams 10pm to 1am server. 6 hours of raiding and we are 9th on the server! If this sounds like something that you are looking for hit me up here or in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]