Legends?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
What's going on over in the Stormwind French Quarter?
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warlock
the only decent group disbanded with the departure of eebee and the server transfer from hif and kymarhi.

-oxossi

have fun getting realm 1st for 4.3!
Edited by Roodjrk on 11/4/2011 7:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warlock
everyone will be joining my guild... im calling it RIGHT NOW!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
11/04/2011 07:23 PMPosted by Roodjrk
everyone will be joining my guild... im calling it RIGHT NOW!

/APPLY

horde......
/cancel apply
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
^Ugly male draenei

Edit: Not anymore :O
Edited by Zeöl on 11/4/2011 11:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Legends still exists. But our main group ( who killed Rag ) disbanded 1 week ago. So some players stopped playing and some xfered to other guilds ( like myself ). We still have a good 10man in the guild so we should still be a good guild on Undermine. But the GM ( Hif ) and us , officers left the guild so we our progresssion won't be as good. Anyway , thanks for all of you who supported us but we pretty much all left :(. Keep up with the progression guys ! Good luck in Firelands and in 4.3.

Tyralis
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Except Tropicanna of course. He's fat , noob and an !@#$%^- :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
11/05/2011 12:02 AMPosted by Tyralis

Uncalled for.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
11/05/2011 12:11 AMPosted by Winterx

Uncalled for.

Trust me , it is.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
11/05/2011 12:02 AMPosted by Tyralis

officialy better then you
Edited by Tropicanna on 11/5/2011 6:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Legends still exists. But our main group ( who killed Rag ) disbanded 1 week ago. So some players stopped playing and some xfered to other guilds ( like myself ). We still have a good 10man in the guild so we should still be a good guild on Undermine. But the GM ( Hif ) and us , officers left the guild so we our progresssion won't be as good. Anyway , thanks for all of you who supported us but we pretty much all left :(. Keep up with the progression guys ! Good luck in Firelands and in 4.3.

Tyralis

Good luck over there, it should be nice not being on wondermine anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Tyralis

So sad to see you go - if happen to get 4.3 server firsts, I will be disappointed because it was not with your A-team.

Oh well - good luck to you all wherever you go!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
[/quote]So sad to see you go - if happen to get 4.3 server firsts, I will be disappointed because it was not with your A-team.

Oh well - good luck to you all wherever you go![/quote]

Thanks a lot. We wish the best of luck to you guys as well
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warlock
legends downfall was when we allowed girl to dps instead of healing

lesson of the story: girl should be healers.
Edited by Roodjrk on 11/6/2011 7:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
legends downfall was when we allowed girl to dps instead of healing

lesson of the story: girl should be healers.

Awww yea.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Strangly enough, we have 3 females on our team...maybe that's why we have issues?
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
11/05/2011 08:52 PMPosted by Nikola
So sad to see you go - if happen to get 4.3 server firsts, I will be disappointed because it was not with your A-team.

Not to interrupt the self-fe11atio, but I do have a solution to your conundrum: kill Heroic Ragnaros this tier! If you can't, then we can safely assume that no, in fact, you're not in Legends' league. Not even close, actually, since this was clearly their tier in decline.

Case closed.
Edited by Kyukyu on 11/6/2011 3:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Not to interrupt the self-fe11atio, but I do have a solution to your conundrum: kill Heroic Ragnaros this tier! If you can't, then we can safely assume that no, in fact, you're not in Legends' league. Not even close, actually, since this was clearly their tier in decline.

Psh I don't wanna be in your Legends' league, Id rather be in the League of Legends. =D
^fun game to kill time without actually hurting it
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warlock
lol is lol ....be a man play sc2
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Hater
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]