The heroic targets are Shannox, Rhyolith, and Alsyrazor. Majordomo would be the 4th target if we do well. I intend on running this 25 man until the next tier of content, where I will suspend it for a couple weeks to allow players to get acclimated to the new zone. Once players are familiarized, the public 25 man will resume.
Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed. Generally speaking, I will attempt to prefer players who sign up before Thursday and have proved themselves able to pull their weight.
Character Main Spec:
Character Off Spec (if raid viable):
Firelands Experience (including heroic):
Approximate Gear Level (without PvP gear inflation):
Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: (insert # here)
Some further details about loot distribution and the raid in general:
1) Raid will run until about 4:00 pm and will have one break in the middle somewhere.
2) Only those people present at the *end* of the raid will be eligible for the gold pool. If there are any extended disconnects (15+ minutes), replacement will occur. Each replacement will be eligible for a cut of the pool equal to 1/25th of gold earned from the moment they join the raid.
3) Since this raid is being built to get stronger with time, I will try to continually bring a solid mix of well-geared toons and players looking to suit up fast so the content won't be harder than it needs to be.
4) Price gouging will not be tolerated; when an item drops, raid chat will be absent of any communication other than bidding. There will be an opening bid as well as minimum bid increments for every item.
5) A player may bid on any item they will use, whether it be for main spec or off spec.
6) BoEs will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on.
7) All legendary related quest pieces are spoken for.
8) Strong play is the best way to guarantee a regular spot in this run. Although the goal is to make some gold, it'd be nice to make it as painless as possible.
9) We will start at 11am server. That means in firelands, ready to pull. There will be a 5 minute grace for those that aren't online and ready to go. Invites will go out at 10:45am server.
10) If it wasn't assumed, I'll say it bluntly. Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need to speak, but you definitely need to be able to listen. This is for raid calls and loot distribution as well.
**PLEASE READ** -- To save time, if you are signed up in the run with 6/7 experience or 7/7 with no heroics, please take time to familiarize yourself with Shannox, Alysrazor, Rhyolith, and Majordomo on heroic. The fights are relatively simple, but it would be helpful if everyone didn't require an explanation from scratch. Several of the heroics we will be attempting require a high level of personal accountability, meaning that if you follow your task as everyone else does, we win. Knowing the fight helps!