@Alliance

85 Goblin Rogue
We are having fun outside SW killing a bunch of you. You should bring more people that way there are more skeletons. I think i will visit over the next few days and hopefully bring another friend or two :) See you there boys.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Somebody is mad that they wiped I see.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
sad thing is we cant bring more it was probably the whole ally force you faced allready
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Oja I think we killed you like 6 or 7 times as well lol. Oh and once on your prot pally.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
At least it's a step up from killing guards and single players while standing outside the stocks instance and running back in when we finally come to deal with you.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Excellent idea.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Dots just tickle! =) Its always worthy to brag about killing Ojarat! Does get mad annoying when Im by myself in tb and you just go for me =*(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Lets get ready to rummmmmmmmmmmmmble!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Killing ally in elwynn and tol barad is so slow this new arena in the Darkmoon faire is where the action at
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I agree its amazing we had you guys for quite awhile then we were just seriously outnumbered lol.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Only thing about Darkmoon Deathmatch is that it has turned into a guild v guild event instead of a ffa.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
12/05/2011 01:11 PMPosted by Papaßear
Only thing about Darkmoon Deathmatch is that it has turned into a guild v guild event instead of a ffa.

More like darkmoon lol-here-comes-another-one match
Reply Quote
bad rogues are bad
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Shout out to the alliance DK who thinks hes the best on the server. Hes so good he had to come troll me on a lvl 1 and ignore me before i could respond. Way to go there, killer.

Funny part was i was taunting him outside of stealth. Killed me twice. But for some reason hes a lil upset still. <3 you boo.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
ROFL okay kids. Relax. I just solo'd your resto shaman and spriest. Not that good in my eyes.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Who?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Ally transfer vs Horde transfer im interested already
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]