Transferring here

80 Undead Hunter
Thinking about xferring all 10 of my toons here.

How active is this server?
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
It's not one of the more active realms. Alliance side in particular is far from busy.

A few of the people here seem to be nice at least.

This realm was fairly stable until Burning Crusade was released. The population began shrinking, and the popularity of Blood Elves (the most popular Horde race on any realm now) upset the Horde to Alliance ratio.

If you don't mind me asking, I'm curious what led you to consider this realm.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
BWL is a very casual server.

PVP info:

Only about 3-5 teams that fluctuate around 1800.

RBGs are pugged "frequently" but are hard to fill and not usually successful. (Highest RBG rating is like 1700 iirc)

Tol'barad is often controlled by the defending team for long stretches of times. Battles are on average 5v1-5

World pvp is scarce and usually consists of a group camping pve geared players.

PVE info:

10 man guilds are numerous but "months behind bro"

I think the server is still 6/7 Heroic while most guilds are 6/7 reg.

Heroic Nef was downed only a few weeks before Firelands

Sinestra took 2 months, maybe less, into 4.2

Server second Light of Dawn was just 2 weeks ago...

Server info :

Auction House prices are high while stock is low, as per usual with low pop servers.

The community is over all very poor. Subaverage players with bad attitudes are the vocal majority. There are decent and friendly players but are hard to find.

While you can have fun on BWL it is a struggle. I think transferring 10 characters to this server would be a waste of money. I suggest leveling a toon a bit to get a better feel for the realm before you commit to the transfers.

TLDNR:

Save your sanity, your money, and your time. Don't come here.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
no.
Reply Quote

PVP info:

Only about 3-5 teams that fluctuate around 1800.

Heyoo I got 2175 the first season I ever played and got Rival oh em gee pee vee pee is harddd as my !@##k watt watt
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
7/7 Heroic Firelands for a couple weeks now, tyvm.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Re: "save your money"

Migrating to a low pop server is free
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Way to necro a thread just to be "wrongish"

The free character migration feature allows you to move characters from select high-population realms to select low population realms.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/character-migration-disclaimers-and-faq#q-1

Here is the current list of eligible realms.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1550771

edit:
(list is old)
Edited by Aedronys on 2/22/2012 11:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
We could always use more people, as longas ur not a "im better than you kid lol go to bed lol im so cool cause i call people kid on an online video game that has no effect and doesn't matter at all on real life" type. We have too many of those
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/25/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Xmanawesome
We could always use more people, as longas ur not a "im better than you kid lol go to bed lol im so cool cause i call people kid on an online video game that has no effect and doesn't matter at all on real life" type. We have too many of those

yea man yea
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/25/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Xmanawesome

go to bed.
Reply Quote
02/25/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Lawlershocks
go to bed.

YOU THINK UR BETTER THAN HIM HUH JUST CUZ U CALL HIM A KID IN A VIDEO GAME THINK UR SO COOL WELL UR NOT U HAVE NO LIFE I BET U JUST SIT IN UR WASTE AND PLAY A GAME THINK UR THE BEST DUMB BWL SCUM HE HAS A LIFE HE MAKES FUN COMMENTS ON THE FORUMS BECAUSE HE DOESNT GIVE A #@$% UNLIKE YOU DUMB ELITIST

I was just joking(:
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/26/2012 12:13 AMPosted by Stryper
go to bed.

I was just joking(:

:3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

/facepalm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]