WTB world pvp

so in light of the fact I cannot find good world pvp anywhere, not even SW anymore. I welcome whoever wants to start taking this to hillsbrad. Man up, come to the fields in between TM and SS, and get your swerve on.
Reply Quote
They be scured of me do
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
lol.

100k hks
barely breaks 1500
hot streak at 1200 mmr

look out world.
Reply Quote
I love you too cptn.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I've been camping off and on out front of Stormwind for the past few weeks.

It's a joyous day when I can kill 25 of you without dying. The announcements of GODLIKE and WICKED SICK from my Unreal Announcer mod are very encouraging.

You're nothing special yourself Barbosa. You and Cptnjack didn't put up much of a challenge even when Doom and I double teamed you and some fail warrior.

A Screenshot of about a week ago: http://i.imgur.com/Ru2OB.jpg
Edited by Samej on 11/7/2011 10:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Where's that screenie of me? = (.

Oh, you ran from my formerly 1k resil geared hunter? Neat.

At least you don't make the same mistake as Velkyn. You know you're bad, he thinks he has some kind of skill. Clickety click click.
Edited by Cptnbarbosa on 11/7/2011 11:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Lol captnbarbosa talking about people running away from him. As I recall you run away from my terribly geared priest all the time. But hey, since I don't do arenas I'm bad right?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Where's that screenie of me? = (.

Oh, you ran from my formerly 1k resil geared hunter? Neat.

At least you don't make the same mistake as Velkyn. You know you're bad, he thinks he has some kind of skill. Clickety click click.

At least I'm not terrible.

Also: http://i.imgur.com/2dE8C.jpg

I killed you and Jack after he tried to air gank me several times without success. You should let him know that hovering in midair over a AP'ed mage isn't a good idea on those mountains West of Stormwind Keep.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
And I thought Alliance on this server were dumb.

A) That's not a screenshot of you killing me. Know why? Because it didn't happen.

B) I even said MY hunter. Hence, MY paladin and MY hunter are not played by two different people.
Reply Quote
lol, I click.Right, okay bro.
haha also samej pved you wow, umad?
Edited by Velkyn on 11/8/2011 7:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
And I thought Alliance on this server were dumb.

A) That's not a screenshot of you killing me. Know why? Because it didn't happen.

B) I even said MY hunter. Hence, MY paladin and MY hunter are not played by two different people.

Really? I couldn't tell and thought you had just made a mistake in the post.

Although I admit the similarity in names were striking, the play style of the Hunter trying to kill me while the Paladin runs away and doesn't even engage insinuates the possibility of two separate people.

Or maybe you're just terrible on your paladin in the big scary forest of Elwynn against two dps without someone to carry you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
the play style of the Hunter trying to kill me while the Paladin runs away

Uh, what?

And yes, normally I would doubt my ability to 1v2 people on my pally, with the amount of clicking you do, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem.
Edited by Cptnbarbosa on 11/8/2011 11:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
lol, I click.Right, okay bro.
haha also samej pved you wow, umad?

I was talking to Samej. But assuming how much pvp you do at the 1200 level, it isn't a stretch to imagine you do too.

Also, what does pved you wow mean?
Reply Quote
Haha, cptn you are a qt. flame moar plox bro, and I wont bother explaining it if you cant gather from the screenie that sam posted

heres a hint
he wasn't in a pvp specc, oh lawdy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Haha, cptn you are a qt. flame moar plox bro, and I wont bother explaining it if you cant gather from the screenie that sam posted

heres a hint
he wasn't in a pvp specc, oh lawdy.

Doesn't look like he has a pvp spec.

But you know all too well about getting smoked by a PVE spec'd mage, don't ya?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
im better than all of you
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
what is this "World PvP" they talk about? And why is that PoM binded to the key "F"? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? wrrrrryyyyyyyyyy
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
lets not talk about why PoM is bound to F. Lets talk about all the spells that aren't bound.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
11/10/2011 12:01 PMPosted by Naf
lets not talk about why PoM is bound to F. Lets talk about all the spells that aren't bound.

Spells like Levitate am I right?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]