Problem with the Armory.

86 Night Elf Death Knight
I just got an iPhone 4S today and I downloaded the WoW Armory App. But I noticed I couldnt see my Death Knight, Versantis. When I searched it showed a level 8 Paladin named Versantis on the same realm I play on. Is this an issue that can be fixed? I just logged into that character and left and still no fix.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Death Knight
Any blue can help?
Reply Quote
MVP
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
You may want to try emailing wowarmory@blizzard.com for more assistance, the Mobile QA Team can't do much here, afaik.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
I believe this has been resolved. Versantis, can you verify this?
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
I noticed the iPhone 4S didn't have a good renders on the character, the toon is very rough pixelated, and I tried on the iPhone 4 the graphic render on the character is very smooth. Can blizzard take a look at this or is this a hardware issue from my device?
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
11/19/2011 09:40 AMPosted by Lchuck
I noticed the iPhone 4S didn't have a good renders on the character, the toon is very rough pixelated, and I tried on the iPhone 4 the graphic render on the character is very smooth. Can blizzard take a look at this or is this a hardware issue from my device?

This is a separate issue and should be resolved in the build that we just deployed. 3.2.0
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]