WoW i might go to horde

85 Human Death Knight
i just got beaten in dura by a ret and a mage :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
P.S mages who pop timewarp to iceblock should really make blogs on how they came around to discover such skilled move!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Time Warp when I realized it was a bit unfair. 2v1? Oh yeah and popping silence and AMS at the same time? That's real 2.2k material.
Edited by Kalvick on 11/3/2011 8:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
cant silence your mirrior images and orbs, and strang had 2 secs left when i poppd it and i avoided your nova, i wa smessing around but clearly your mad, and looking at my gear and the amount of toons i have with elite egar id say yes i am 2.2 material :D just ask your GM who loves playing in my team who also got rlite material gear on alli cause you and the rest of horde is just too bad to get past 1900
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Can i give you a tip?

This is why Nightonfire and Skittz will and always will be better than you. They have 2.2k but they don't go around being all cocky and letting everybody know that they're better than them.
They just carry on like they normally would, and people respect them for that even look up to them. Maybe.

Then there are people like you who faceroll their way to 2.2k then drop to 2160, let everybody know they are better than them, and troll every post on the forums. You would look so much better if you didn't act so cocky etc.

But hey that's just my opinion and you can do whatever you want. But in the long run people are just going to end up hating you and you don't really want that.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
i dropped rating cause ther is another team playing in my team..... arilia lol and my skill has nothing to do with my attitude!!! and i play with skittz so did skittz faceroll his way to 2.2??? only people that will hate me are the trash that try to be better thn me?? i dont know its juts a game if you cant handle a bit of old fasion smack talk you should go back to curling your hair! and ask skittz we didnt exactly faceroll to 2.2 lol we did actually vs the flavour of the months comps including a full t2 gladiator wizzard cleave team that should of rolled ys and we owned them, dont forget the 2500 shadowcleave team and the millions of RMPs with bad mages at 2300 :D as i said i was messin with u and u got but hurt and thought i was having ago. just relax friend!! "being all cocky and letting everybody know that they're better than them" i dont even duel people unless they harrass me to because as soon as i destroy them they talk exactly like you and talk about being a 2.2 elitest, so is avoiding that kind of behaviour cocky?? wow iv mever talked this much on the forums gundrak is making me really social
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Wow, that was hard trying to make out what you just said.

Anyway i'm not mad at all, i'm just hoping you will listen to what I said.

Oh and.... you are the one that died just pointing that out. 2v1 Too.
Edited by Kalvick on 11/3/2011 9:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
2v2 :D you hit me for 20k all the dmg was from the ret paly who went app !@#$ on as ams ran out lol or you dint see him ebcause you had your back to me running??
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Wait what? Please edit that post to something understandable so i can reply.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
oh wow :O
Reply Quote
Who is this guy?
Reply Quote
39 Tauren Druid
Someone who is a self acclaimed leetist.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Some DK who xfered to Gundrak, got 2.2k and now trolls everyone for being better than them.

Also somehow thinks i'm mad even though I killed him and HE made the whole forum raging topic.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
only on gundrak are the skilled a minority! its a crazy realm!
Reply Quote
39 Tauren Druid
Please, Joshyo i really do doubt it had anything to your "skill" infact, i can guarentee you almost sat on a healer while Skittz called out what to do. It was all him, admit it. you're just the tunneling DK.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
11/03/2011 09:44 PMPosted by Multiblade
Skittz always carrys, on all of his characters. Face the facts Josh, you were carried.

Telling by the way he blew all his cd's in the first second of combat, instantly shows that all he done was sit on the healer.

Obvious carry.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]