<The Empire> wants you, Tank.

85 Human Paladin
Looking for a solid tank with skill for FL and who is available to clear FL as of 7:30 server on Friday nights, with the potential for a second night once said tank spot is filled. We would like to stop pugging some random !@# tank from trade so that we can push more progress; the comp is very strong, and we've been plagued with attrition in this one spot only.

On off nights we run RBGs, tier 11 metas, and do other achievement runs. Group 2 is 1/7hm and has no problem clearing FL quickly and efficiently. It would be ideal if you had a dps OS and are in favor of world peace, the oxford comma, and pie. Plus be properly geared and whatnot.

Feel free to holla at me here or send me a tell in-game.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
HELLBLADEZZZZZZZZZZZ
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hellbladez is a !@#$%pants* and we still need a good tank.

Yeah, one who is knowledgeable about his or her class and, if not geared already, willing to put the effort into properly gearing a tank for FL. With our help of course. :)

* apparently one is not allowed to mention the oldest profession in the world on the forums. Even so, we like whorish folk.
Edited by Phèdre on 11/11/2011 11:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Hunter
Grotle clearly
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
FETTIN HOLY $H!* YOU'RE ALIVE?!!
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Hunter
yes, IT LIVES
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Glad you're back :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Message me if you still need a tank.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Feel free to message me in-game to chat :)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
OMW to apply bros.

- Brad
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Update: I think we're good on tankage now, but we are open to being wooed by a spiffy mage type. WHERE ARE YOU, FANCY MAGES?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]