The Bromance awards

88 Worgen Warlock
I can see that, yea. He's like the peanut butter to my jelly. The cookies to my milk. The Guy to my Ethlin.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
11/08/2011 08:41 AMPosted by Arkin
My bro Ribs just getting some upgrades

Thanks bro. I do what I can. Nice trip kin run yo
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
this is the worst. get mellow'd plz
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
oh sup kuga
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Glad hunt inc.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
Whoa I'm a druid...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
http://www.customchannels.net/streaming/mod_pizza/radio/
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Ewwwww a Horde thread.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Nothing wrong with homosexuals. Let me mention something "Have you ever thought of being with another guy?". Sure you have. That's why you can say "no". Though you have imagined the sexual aspect playing out =P in order to say "no". Then again some say no but may like it .. -aww- the sweet closet dwellers. Guess that's why football players pat each other on the butt and say "good game". Do you really think they do it because of the game? =P
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
99.9% of sports programs give a pat on the butt. Most homosexuals are not sports players.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Most guys are not ethlins
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/08/2011 11:58 AMPosted by Kuga
this is the worst. get mellow'd plz

how did u meet ozzy kuga?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
11/24/2011 02:11 PMPosted by Sünde
Nothing wrong with !@#$%^-*!@s. Let me mention something "Have you ever thought of being with another guy?". Sure you have. That's why you can say "no". Though you have imagined the sexual aspect playing out =P in order to say "no". Then again some say no but may like it .. -aww- the sweet closet dwellers. Guess that's why football players pat each other on the butt and say "good game". Do you really think they do it because of the game? =P

hahaha that took you some thought there didn't it?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Im really confused. whats with the sudden explosion of resurrected threads from more than two years ago?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]