Stonemaul Progression Thread

90 Night Elf Rogue
02/23/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Caides
Ask him about forgetting to spec into Shadowdance.

overrated talent
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
EGO
02/23/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Ayran
EGO finally had enough of a roster to down Heroic Ultraxion. We aren't relevant.

That isn't much of an Ego.

I'm still bitter over the first legendary staff we got...who promptly moved to Japan...
And our first Tithak on a healer who quit for SWTOR...
And our heroic Vial of Shadows drop that went to a hunter that promptly moved to Japan...

The experience has humbled me. I mean, don't get me wrong...I am still the rogue who can interrupt better than Jehiren ever did and I am 100 times prettier than Goat...but the experience of only having 3/4 of a roster to raid with has been humbling.

:D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
EGO
02/23/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Poptya
Ask him about forgetting to spec into Shadowdance.

overrated talent

Obviously quoting for truth.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
EGO
02/23/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Alishaana

That isn't much of an Ego.

I'm still bitter over the first legendary staff we got...who promptly moved to Japan...
And our first Tithak on a healer who quit for SWTOR...
And our heroic Vial of Shadows drop that went to a hunter that promptly moved to Japan...

The experience has humbled me. I mean, don't get me wrong...I am still the rogue who can interrupt better than Jehiren ever did and I am 100 times prettier than Goat...but the experience of only having 3/4 of a roster to raid with has been humbling.

:D

But, but, you're supposed to pug heroics right?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
EGO
What do you think you're doing here? Aren't you supposed to be quitting your job to focus on recruiting us some talent?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
A-TYSIUM SLAYS HEROIC WARLORD ZON'OZZ + HEROIC HAGARA STORMBINDER GREAT SUCCESS.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
EGO
EGO is now 4/8 heroic...

H Morchok
H Zon'ozz
H Yorsahj
H Ultraxion

as of this post...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Heroic Spine!
Reply Quote
03/01/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Thaelea
Heroic Spine!

Heroic 12 minute trash pull.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
heroic worst boss ever
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Heroic Yor
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
DB downs H Zon'ozz! Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
EGO
EGO Downs heroic Hagwhora

News at 11.

5/8H for some love and tenderness...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
EGO
On a side note, Coho was brutally murdered in his sleep tonight with a blunt Salmon. Officials say something about auto-erotic asphyxiation with a heroic tier chest piece wrapped tightly around his neck...
Reply Quote
7 Tauren Paladin
03/04/2012 11:24 PMPosted by Alishaana
On a side note, Coho was brutally murdered in his sleep tonight with a blunt Salmon. Officials say something about auto-erotic asphyxiation with a heroic tier chest piece wrapped tightly around his neck...

Pugs get Heroic tier all the time!!

Main raider shain raider.

Also news, my guild has the ability to down bosses but wait until I offer them gold and then proceed to one shot things and clean me out of 40k in one night.

THANKS GUYS LOVE YA!
Edited by Pwnòdin on 3/4/2012 11:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Hunter
Of the 20 wipes, i died 9 times k and totally had top dps no1 likes damage done, everything must be exaggerated
U shouldve offered to buy, i never mind selling stuff off my alts har
Edited by Coho on 3/5/2012 3:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
cohos relevant still? those 20 minutes of wrath raging about armor pen weren't enough?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
EGO
Of the 20 wipes, i died 9 times k and totally had top dps no1 likes damage done, everything must be exaggerated

Nah. I don't buy gear. I was just giving you crap anyway.
Besides, like 19/20 of those wipes, I was the last to die (not including you) only because Pwn kept crying for people to hurry up and wipe. Not my fault the rest of the guild can't avoid avoidable raid mechanics.

*duck*
Reply Quote

Nah. I don't buy gear. I was just giving you crap anyway.
Besides, like 19/20 of those wipes, I was the last to die (not including you) only because Pwn kept crying for people to hurry up and wipe. Not my fault the rest of the guild can't avoid avoidable raid mechanics.

*duck*

You look silly.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
EGO

You look silly.

Coming from you, thanks? ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]