Who, What, Where.

85 Undead Warlock
what do people dooooo on this serverrrr. With raiding down to almost nothing I never see anything going on on the forums, never see anyone doing arenas, never see anyone outside orgrimmar, never see anyone spamming for rbgs and the ones that do make me want to cry... So what do you people DOOOOOOO? Server is so dead.
Reply Quote
So sad to see the once proud Executus wither away. :[

Good times, here... goood times.
Edited by Lithnia on 11/5/2011 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Yea, when I first came to the server in June it was such an active server......... whatttt... happpeneedddd... did the idea of pandas scare everyone away?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warrior
sane people spend as little time in wow as possible once raids are finished
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
is that why im crazy as !@#$ zig?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
play HoN
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Server is mad boring
Reply Quote
91 Undead Priest
Executus has always sucked.
Reply Quote
93 Troll Hunter
Pretty much the pve nerds log off after raids and everyone who knows anything about pvp stick to a tight knit group and play together. Server has been dying for a long time now, it's just getting to the critical point now where there is almost nobody worth word left. Also dear OP your orc looks like a fat dyke.
Edited by Shodai on 11/6/2011 11:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
11/06/2011 11:17 AMPosted by Shodai
Also dear OP your orc looks like a fat dyke.

Yea not a fan of it but orcs are the best for warlock pve so =/

For the pve nerds that log off the second they've cleared the instance, that's 100% true.

But what happened to jungle juice and all those kind of guilds that were rampant when I first came to the server, they just fell off the map.
Edited by Delilya on 11/6/2011 11:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
93 Troll Hunter
I think the majority of decent players just became incredibly bored or fed-up with the current state of the game in PvP/rena. That said, lots of people are still renaing and !@#$ they just have teams/partners or friends to play with already and could careless about what the rest of this dying realm is doing.

June, July and August are the most popular months for people to play (outside major patches and expansion releases). During the summer all realms usually become more active and considering the demographic of the majority of players (PvPer's especially) a lot of them would be attending College/University this year or are in their senior years so people tend to come on less and be less active during the beginning of the school year.

inb4 rbgs, yeah those are just boring and only good for points. Nobody cares much for those any more.
Edited by Shodai on 11/6/2011 1:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
been playign Dark souls
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
I know a bunch of people play lol bf3, hon etc during off nights, including myself
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
playing amnesia.

20 minute blocks at a time.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
Executus in terms of raiding hasn't really gone anywhere, It is still a top 15 US server. Also, compared to a typical server, Executus is extremely busy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
playing amnesia.

Damn, you're up to 20 minutes at a time?

How do.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
4.2 happened... made MMR system & arena system a joke. where you have ppl at 3k with a 60% win loss. towards the brunch part of the season you couldn't get ques above 2500 becuz of the mmr garbage. our team mmring at 2900 was literally queing into 1100 rated teams after 9 minute waits ... every time... every game..every day... So yeah why not quit playing for 3 months..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
11/05/2011 03:30 PMPosted by Durnk
sane people spend as little time in wow as possible once raids are finished

Sane people don't raid. jajaja
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
playing amnesia.

Damn, you're up to 20 minutes at a time?

How do.

Not sure. I left off at the entrance of the prison and when I started back up again I played for roughly 5 minutes before screaming and running away from my screen. Regression.

I almost beat the game though.. wiped the HDD and lost my save though and I'm not sure it's worth the mental pain to play through it again to see the ending.
Edited by Dream on 12/6/2011 10:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
12/06/2011 10:56 AMPosted by Dream
almost beat the game though.. wiped the HDD and lost my save though and I'm not sure it's worth the mental pain to play through it again to see the ending.

I'm not sure if it's worth it either. This may be one game I'll never beat in my lifetime.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]