HAx10 destroys yet another Alliance

11 Tauren Druid
Today HAx10 has destroyed Devonn the S-key commando. Not only did he trash talk Amygrant he challenged 3 of us to a 1v1 and failed.

http://i39.tinypic.com/29b0e1w.jpg

After I 1v1'd him he took the battle to Tol'barad where Sylvaria and Makgora and failed.

http://i43.tinypic.com/34q5i0z.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Who rolls balance spec

"cy@"
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I think I deserve the not to be ganked for a day pass because I am awesome and just turned 85 a couple days ago. Also half the server has me on ignore because how well I troll people. Another good reason why I should get the no gank pass is because my gear sucks!
Edited by Hølyhell on 11/5/2011 1:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I think i deserve the no gank card because of the following:
1.) My awesome spelling, ROAR!
2.) I Killed amygrant the other day the kill death ratio was 20-1 ... i am not saying what was kills and what was deaths ... that !@#$s just sad....
3.) I hate ryder? Yup i hate ryder. Dear god i hope he reads this.
4.) Holyhell killed amygrant so he should not get this no gank thing , even thou this contredicts my Number 2 but we will pretend you didnt read that.
5.) I go by many names , Failmage Lulmage %^-*mage and so on ... and so on.... :(
6.) I Luv U?
7.) I dont have money to go horde or i would :D
8.) I hate ryder.

And if you dont mind ganking the following people for me if you do see them that would be sexy of you!
~Darkencurse
~Ryder
~Ryder
~Nepiton
~Mav
AND you should hunt down anyone but me that posts on this topic :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Kaible, you killed amygrant multiple times. I also didn't kill amygrant, I only mind controlled/feared him
Edited by Hølyhell on 11/5/2011 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
EY lets keep that !@#$ on the down low K? Jeebus Crust man!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I think I deserve not to be ganked cause I don't play on this server evar.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
That was the old HAx10 that gave out that offer, and it was claimed ages ago as well. No one gets a free pass now =o
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Funny you challenged me and then !@#$ing ganked me with 3 people.. baddies. Hunter, Feral kitty, and a pally.. against a boomkin BAHAHAHAHA sad
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
11/05/2011 08:27 PMPosted by Memnochh
Funny you challenged me and then !@#$ing ganked me with 3 people.. baddies. Hunter, Feral kitty, and a pally.. against a boomkin BAHAHAHAHA sad

You're now trying to make up stories on the FM forums? What's the matter FB wasn't enough? You lost to each of us 1v1 then we just proceeded to kill you for the fun of it. You even lost to Makgora when he was alt tabbed and at 35% health when he got back. You never once managed to kill me even when I had zero CDs. Give up, you're just not that good and you think you are =/

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
That is such bull!@#$ hahaha you guys kept 3v1ing me. Ryan was there. Derp. Got me at the spawn in TB. Only one who killed me fairly was the hunter. Even if you had killed me are you really that proud to kill a boomkin in a duel? Haha again... baddies.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
to have*
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
So you deny any of us killing you except Mak? Even though there were witnesses from both factions there watching? Very sad honestly.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Oh and p.s. everyone his 1v1 outside org was me afk while shadowmelded and him finding me while i was afk getting me to 20% then me getting back on the computer to typhoon him then die.

Nuff said. Don't really need to explain when everyone already hates HAx10 and knows you're full of !@#$. later snatch bags.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Who is your witness that saw me get 1v1'ed out of you guild btw? I really gotta hear this.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Actually nah don't need to give in to baddies trying to troll for more. Later.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You seem even more upset now than when I was trying to have a civil discussion with you last night. Maybe you should take a seat and explain where the bad druid touched you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]