HAx10 destroys yet another Alliance

85 Human Paladin
When we had a civil conversation you weren't lying ur !@#$ off.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
With so many posts in a row from a "pink" class, I feel like i'm watchin the !@#$%^ monologs.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
RYDER IS KING OF FROSTMANE SO IF ANY OF YOU SEE HIM GANK HIM RIGHT AWAY!!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Ryder is terrible. He trolls trade chat way too much lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I thought Auro was "King" (or at least thinks) he is the king of frostmane.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
11/05/2011 10:22 PMPosted by Memnochh
I thought Auro was "King" (or at least thinks) he is the king of frostmane.

Common is so confusing. Disgusting humans, I can't even read their dribble.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hahahaha I knew my quick typing would get commented on as a last resort. :) toodles toddlers.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
11/05/2011 09:13 PMPosted by Memnochh
later snatch bags.

Actually nah don't need to give in to baddies trying to troll for more. Later.

toodles toddlers

Look at me! I'm leaving!

No, really, I'm leaving now.

No, wait.....guys.....I'm leaving!

OK, I'm gonna go now....

Byeeeee.................

Edited by Pugoff on 11/5/2011 11:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
24 Human Mage
To: HAx10

Hi gaiz!! It was not needed to make a post about killing Devonn... would you brag about beating up a little kid? would that make you feel good? "don't answer that"

I vote for the camping of Auro on any of this toons till he cry's and rage quits. send him and his gravy fries packing!

Reply Quote
24 Human Mage
my mother is your mother.....
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
And if you dont mind ganking the following people for me if you do see them that would be sexy of you!
~Darkencurse
~Ryder
~Ryder
~Nepiton
~Mav
AND you should hunt down anyone but me that posts on this topic :D

You forgot Ryder
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I deserve the no gank card because I don't log on.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I vote for the camping of Auro on any of this toons till he cry's and rage quits. send him and his gravy fries packing!

We have been camping him since cata dropped. Him and his guild fell apart because of the constant harassment we have given them. Old news. Don't undertsnad the alliances infatuation with him.

Hi gaiz!! It was not needed to make a post about killing Devonn... would you brag about beating up a little kid? would that make you feel good? "don't answer that"

Ahhh yes, Devon. If his compuer was a speak and spell it would have the same speach impediment as Mike Tyson. His s key is so haggard it resembles your mother.

1) Really? Most of the time when he's online he's doing arenas or playing on his horde... Are you camping his horde?

2) You have a rather bizarre notion of 1v1. 3 horde versus 1 alliance is actually 3v1, just fyi. I know taurens are a shade smarter than bull(!@#$) but do try to count.

3) I spit on your ganking pass. Come gank me in stormwind any day, if you dare. Bring the fatso amygrant too :)
Edited by Apexeon on 11/7/2011 12:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
11 Tauren Druid
1) Really? Most of the time when he's online he's doing arenas or playing on his horde... Are you camping his horde?

2) You have a rather bizarre notion of 1v1. 3 horde versus 1 alliance is actually 3v1, just fyi. I know taurens are a shade smarter than bull(!@#$) but do try to count.

3) I spit on your ganking pass. Come gank me in stormwind any day, if you dare. Bring the fatso amygrant too :)

I guess you forgot about the beatings Fixeh and I gave you in Wrath, Back when two guards couldn't solo someone.

-Warchief Zikkin.
Reply Quote

It's a glandular problem
Edited by Amygrant on 11/7/2011 10:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Aurolite gets killed everytime he shows up pretty much. I give him credit for being persistent unlike most of the Alliance on this server.

If you're speaking of the Devonn fights, it was almost never 3v1 until we got bored of beating him 1v1 and just decided to camp him until we all got bored of that. He came at me from the very beginning out of the Alliance camp in TB and lost to me while Zikkin was in stealth and Makgora was still at the horde camp. After that we took turns killing him after he ressed and immediately started attacking us from the GY. Even with half our CDs down all the time we managed to beat him no problem.

"Gank me in Stormwind" is the new catchphrase for the alliance on this server I think. Everyone seems to want us to come to -Their- city and fight them in a place where the guards can take out a group of people because they hit for crazy numbers and daze people. It's a real shame none of the alliance can work up the nerve to attack us in our own towns or in neutral areas.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Soon I will be using Imperial gear... so you guys can tell that you got killed by SW guard outside SW too
So much fun
Edited by Puxpux on 11/7/2011 11:32 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]