HAx10 destroys yet another Alliance

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Soon I will be using Imperial gear... so you guys can tell that you got killed by SW guard outside SW too
So much fun

But the next season paladin gear looks amazing =o Why would you use anything else?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am actually gonna be using T6

buuuuuut wouldnt be fun walk around looking like SW guards?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Maybe if I had an alliance Paladin.

Personally I rather liked T10 so I'll be using that until I pick up the next seasons gear to use for transmog.
Reply Quote
24 Human Mage
you know what sucks? people who take their time @ ATM's... dont you hate it when you are standing there while some idiot checks 4 accounts that are all negative so they stand there and think about ways of killing them self... so you have to wait and wait and wait and wait... then oyu finally get your 20 freaking bucks and get some tabo bell.... that wasn't even that great to begin with... nor woth the wait?

AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Well your first mistake was using an ATM. Your second mistake was going to Taco Bell, we all know the food is bad but cheap. You should have gone somewhere good =o
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/07/2011 10:13 PMPosted by Sylvaria
You should have gone somewhere good =o

in n out?
Reply Quote
Amygrant is god! nuff said
Reply Quote
31 Dwarf Shaman
=D
Edited by Aurorastar on 2/7/2012 8:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Really Kaible? Really?If you hate me so much why did you keep e-stalking me for like 3 weeks. I have enough crazy !@#$%es stalking me as it is, i dont need dudes doin it too.

Oh and Alliance Trade chat dont worry, i wont be long, although it is enjoyable watching all the redneck Hordes get all riled up and loading shotguns and sending me death threats ingame everytime i mention the great Barack Obama in trade chat.

So yeah.

Why do you get all the love in the world?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Really Kaible? Really?If you hate me so much why did you keep e-stalking me for like 3 weeks. I have enough crazy !@#$%es stalking me as it is, i dont need dudes doin it too.

Oh and Alliance Trade chat dont worry, i wont be long, although it is enjoyable watching all the redneck Hordes get all riled up and loading shotguns and sending me death threats ingame everytime i mention the great Barack Obama in trade chat.

So yeah.

Why do you get all the love in the world?

The sooner you go back the sooner I can start killing you again! =D
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I heard Amygrant and his fanbois must always out number their opponent to stand a chance at winning.

Can anyone confirm this?
Edited by Näte on 2/8/2012 10:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
I heard Amygrant and his fanbois must always out number their opponent to stand a chance at winning.

Can anyone confirm this?

Well you got something very wrong there... I am their fanboi
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

Can anyone confirm this?

"I was outnumbered by some horde so instead of getting friends and taking them out I decided to complain about it being unfair that they are grouped together."

I think that pretty much sums up when that's usually said =o
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight

Can anyone confirm this?

"I was outnumbered by some horde so instead of getting friends and taking them out I decided to complain about it being unfair that they are grouped together."

I think that pretty much sums up when that's usually said =o

Maybe that's what others would do. But I 2v1, 3v1 etc. them and win. Then lol @ them.
Reply Quote
try hard
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/08/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Sifting
try hard
Reply Quote
I hurd all da Fanboiiiiiis were meetin hur?!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Can anyone confirm this?

all i have to say is fishing pole :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]