Unexpected Guests LF Raid Leader/Merger

90 Tauren Druid
<Unexpected Guests> is recruiting a Raid Leader for a 2nd 10 man team. We’re looking for an experienced raid leader who’s looking for a challenge of leading a team into 4.3. Raid times will be set by the raid leader and the initial group of raiders. I wouldn’t expect it to be more then 2-3 days a week and not more than nine hours a week. We don’t need a Carebear, but if Troxed is your idol please look elsewhere.

Do you currently have a 10 man group you enjoy raiding with but are fed up with the guild drama, or are you a smaller guild that’s looking to merge with a more well established one? Contact me in game or real ID if you’re interested or have questions. This isn’t some fly by the seat of our pants idea and let it be known we’re serious about making this happen.

About Unexpected Guests:

After being friends and raiding together for several years we decided to start our own guild several months ago. We’re number two on server as far as progression and are looking to make the guild larger and more active. We’re a tight group of guys that like to PvP and hang out whenever we’re not raiding. We’re not a hardcore raiding guild but do know how to kill bosses in our 6 hour raid week. We’re currently 6/7 Heroic Firelands and just started pulling on heroic Rag.

What we can provide:

We can help with recruiting and alts, until the team is full. The guild would pay for all raid repairs, potions, flasks (cauldrons), and enchants.

Contact Information:

Real ID: benallen96@msn.com

Email: benallen96@msn.com

Apply or post at our website: unexpectedguests.com

Or talk to me in game. Qosmo

Thanks for looking
Edited by Qosmo on 11/5/2011 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Good Morning.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]