DPS recount meters accurate?

16 Undead Warlock
I got good gear for my level and I pull big numbers, I know I do. Yet for some reason I'm almost always 3rd or 4th on those recount lists people post while in dungeons, regardless of how hard I push my poor widdle arcane mage.

I think the recount thingy is broken...or it's mage biased.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Or you're just doing less damage/dps than the other members are.
Reply Quote
16 Undead Warlock
11/05/2011 09:52 PMPosted by Demnevanni
Or you're just doing less damage/dps than the other members are.

Oooooor...?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
11/05/2011 09:53 PMPosted by Poltergeist
Oooooor...?

Or they are just doing more damage/dps than you are.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
You're spamming the wrong button.

But obvious troll.
Edited by Kassiel on 11/5/2011 9:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
They tend to be more inaccurate for pet classes as the pets damage is not always added into the owner's damage to make a total correct amount. I have that problem at times. Most pet class toons with a DPS recount running are more correct than those who dont, so ive seen.
Reply Quote
On my arcane mage i know tricks to getting a big dps number, but my damage totals don't very that much.

I look at total dmg done under the boss logs now, it paints a more balanced picture.

Reply Quote
61 Night Elf Hunter
I think it's mostly that you haven't realized that you're a warlock, not an arcane mage.

I'm not surprised that you're usually the lowest DPS in the group when you don't even know your class.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
do you have recount set to overall or current fight?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I think it's mostly that you haven't realized that you're a warlock, not an arcane mage.

I'm not surprised that you're usually the lowest DPS in the group when you don't even know your class.

Last I checked Warlocks were Top DPS/Damage in raids.. And really that's all that matters..
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Death Knight
11/05/2011 10:48 PMPosted by Aziker
Last I checked Warlocks were Top DPS/Damage in raids.. And really that's all that matters..

11/05/2011 10:55 PMPosted by Whitworth
A lot has happened since Burning Crusade, might want to check again...

Break it up guys! Let's just focus on the arcane mage being 4th DPS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]