Top 5 Staghelm PvPers?

85 Tauren Druid
"Getoffmy*#*@" Isn't me it's blando. I don't post on lvl 1s. Also I'm glad you brought up that cielx thing cause I was wondering who told you I was cielx, first of all, have I EVER played a priest in all the times you've seen me in staghelm? Secondly, I'm still higher rated than you despite the fact that you bought a carry so uh... Yeah, stay small. Lemme know when you buy 2.4k then I'll pretend to respect you. (lol)

And for crying out loud, could you please stop making lies up to try and give you an edge in this pathetic "argument"? I don't get on lvl 1s and talk to you the only time I've talked to you is to ask you why you bought a carry from Khryl and that was on my rogue aka my only character on KT. =\

And what Blando said is completely true, the only time you got 2.2 is when you went to KT, 2.2 is small, you bought it and 2.2 rogues don't do pilots. I've gotten 2.2 on 3 characters and on Staghelm/Illidan/Darkspear/KT/Magtheridon and 2.4+.

Just watch me break 2.3k again lolololol something youve never done and never will do

1. Buying a carry doesn't count.
2. Hippo: Highest 3 man personal rating 2,436
3. You suck.

EDIT: Lol did you really just remove everyone from real ID and transfer to spirestone to buy another carry? When are you changing your rogues name? After the glad carry or before lol? Jesus dude, you're really retarded aren't you? Oh well, point proven. GG.
Edited by Hippo on 8/21/2012 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
"Getoffmy*#*@" Isn't me it's blando.

And what Blando said is completely true, the only time you got 2.2 is when you went to KT, 2.2 is small, you bought it and 2.2 rogues don't do pilots. I've gotten 2.2 on 3 characters and on Staghelm/Illidan/Darkspear/KT/Magtheridon and 2.4+.

You suck.

Yeah, sorry wrong toon, I figured it wasnt too hard to tell that it was me though so i didnt bother changing over, but i guess it can be confusing to some.

Hey Deluxe, Ill give you a couple extra bucks towards another carry if you come mow my lawn.
Edited by Blandeezi on 8/20/2012 5:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
yes.. yes
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
blando is a dillbag who follows reawaken around like he means something
Reply Quote
/popcorn
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
wow I finish with one stupid kid and have to deal with another.

Just because I am in Reawaken doesnt mean I dont have friends within the guild. I dont understand why everyone hates me here, Im not that one that sounds 12 years old in vent, sorry kiddo.

Now get off this forum you PvE scum.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
maybe cause your a toolbag...thats why no one likes you
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
08/25/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Obbi
maybe cause your a toolbag...thats why no one likes you

You seem like you would be a socially awkward person using words like dillbag and tollbag, so i cant really take you serious. But i did laugh at it, ill give you that.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
its ok cause none of us take a joke like you fo realz neither the way your such a follower
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
08/26/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Obbi
its ok cause none of us take a joke like you fo realz neither the way your such a follower

I dont know man, you kind of seem to be a follower right now, coming on the forums and talking like you know me or something and acting like anyone here cares about what you have to say.

By the way, Illidan is a fitting server for you, cause your english is pretty bad. Spelling card played.
Reply Quote
Daaaaayum yall !@#$%s must be jelly. We all know that Qubo, HANDS DOWN is the best staghelm pvper. I mean look at him now, same crew, new server legit 80 games played 1600 not givin a ^-*! enjoyin the game. This is a game it's meant to be enjoyed. Get like Qubo's YOLO J Bieb Swag Jelly and don't hate, enjoy.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Aye, get @ Qubo <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
08/26/2012 10:16 PMPosted by Blandeezi

I dont know man, you kind of seem to be a follower right now, coming on the forums and talking like you know me or something and acting like anyone here cares about what you have to say.

By the way, Illidan is a fitting server for you, cause your english is pretty bad. Spelling card played.

break out the grammer/spelling/yourmom...youve done lost nothing origional to come up with? figures keep being a follower
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Obbi calling people followers? Why are you even on here son? This is PVP skilled warcraft play... not killing dragon loot pinatas that have 30938 guides on the internet how to beat this fixed in place encounter... All you're doing here Obby is spreading hate and terrible spelling. Your last spelling of the word "original" is absolutely atrocious.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
08/28/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Anonymityy
Obbi calling people followers? Why are you even on here son? This is PVP skilled warcraft play... not killing dragon loot pinatas that have 30938 guides on the internet how to beat this fixed in place encounter... All you're doing here Obby is spreading hate and terrible spelling. Your last spelling of the word "original" is absolutely atrocious.

and you are?
all pvp is is a mini game
and if you were any good at pvp itd be just like raiding youd know when who and how

stop kidding your self you pvptards
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
^_^
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
08/27/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Trystaa
Daaaaayum yall !@#$%s must be jelly. We all know that Qubo, HANDS DOWN is the best staghelm pvper. I mean look at him now, same crew, new server legit 80 games played 1600 not givin a ^-*! enjoyin the game. This is a game it's meant to be enjoyed. Get like Qubo's YOLO J Bieb Swag Jelly and don't hate, enjoy.

triple deeps with the 2 worst melee classes in the game im gud yolo
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I guess Deluxedition aka Drpoondtf realized how retarded he looked because he deleted all his posts rofl. Stupid rating buyer.
Reply Quote
09/02/2012 11:25 PMPosted by Uterusbuster
I guess Deluxedition aka Drpoondtf realized how retarded he looked because he deleted all his posts rofl. Stupid rating buyer.

More likely he got banned for spamming the forums, including his posts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]