Top 5 Staghelm PvPers?

90 Human Rogue
Keep dis thread on topz
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Deluxedition #1 underdog? #wearenevereverevergettingbacktogether
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Just trying to keep an old thread alive, no need for insults.
Edited by Çhains on 4/8/2013 7:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Chippy should be #1. Then the rest of your top 4.

Chippy!! are you mad....i had him cowering under a bridge in open world...couldn't stand 1 v 1 with a girl :P.... #1 ha! #1 fail
Edited by Vixinx on 3/14/2013 4:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Deluxedition #1 underdog? #wearenevereverevergettingbacktogether

+over9000
Reply Quote
Can i vote myself? I usually dont act cocky and come out, but i've beaten all the above back when i used to roll with them.

Your avatar always messes with me. It looks like a clown
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Avoided posting in this thread for over a year, but since it's still here...

Out of the people I've played with personally, Nerve and Dreadlockz live up to their reputations, best players I've ever been graced with the chance to arena with. It gives me the feeling like Staghelm used to be a much more competitive server than it is, and I wish I'd been a more experienced PvPer back in those days.

Chippy never claimed to be the best PvPer on the server, but you have to respect his tenacity, and his ability to draw a crowd. People hunted him down from the Ally side, and rolled with him for the thrill of the fight on Horde side. Chippy for God-King of Staghelm World PvP.

Sidenote, it's cute that the rogue they trashed on page 5 came back with a new account a year later just to nominate himself. Sargeras must be proud, bro.

If needed Battletag - Drpoondtf#1226 and i will be paying the 300g fee for my team
Edited by Isïs on 3/24/2013 2:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Lol you caught that as well huh. Deluxe... You need to work on your stealth a bit more. Too visible for a rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
You have to admire his dedication to looking good to total strangers on the internet.

If he nominates himself on 2 different accounts, does that still only count as one nomination? Someone should hit him with the voting rulebook. A nice big transmog one.
Reply Quote
I think it's cute that it was "underdog". You are only an underdog when you aren't expected to be bad and do well. He forgot the "doing well" portion of it.

/cheapshotamage
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Poem <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Me! haha
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Im the best...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
#1 is Dreadlockz for sure. I've faced him in 2's back in Cata a few times and he's honestly a skillful opponent never to be underestimated. Good games Dreadlockz.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
<3 deviljim miss you boo
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
bump for all the ally pvpers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
yah yah trik
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i
woke
up

in

a
new

bugatti
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
how is this thread still a thing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]