pvp

85 Undead Mage
Allies have caught up to horde on this server, do they still need the bonuses? Really?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
11/03/2011 12:32 AMPosted by Unclechris
Allies have caught up to horde on this server

Sir, Horde was never good. They haven't caught up to the Alliance yet. For the whole season there was not a 2200 team till some people from Alliance xferred over.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Allies have caught up to horde on this server

Sir, Horde was never good. They haven't caught up to the Alliance yet. For the whole season there was not a 2200 team till some people from Alliance xferred over.

More along the lines of no one on this servers good. Got some Ok players that can get 2200 consistently and maybe get lucky and get a 2400 push. But there are no Glads since S6 I believe, which were on horde side btw, and the only team that looks like they might get Glad is a 2526 team that probably will only get it because so many people quit PvP. Last season the cut off was 2600 something, this season it's looking like 2520 and thats if the cutoff is still 15 teams.

If they ever fix half the issues like how impossible it is to get MMR compared to people with glitched MMRs, the overall WotLK feel of damage in arena, and ranged pretty much ruling over melee maybe PvP might be fun again. But at it's current state, no one really cares for it anymore hence the reason why a lot of big name professional players don't even play anymore.
Edited by Hesher on 11/8/2011 11:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Naive, if the horde hasn't caught up to the allies yet, why do the allies get bonuses? Now your name makes a lot of sense.

Show me a Horde Rogue that can kill an allie Mage before he gets a spell off and I'll retract my argument of how Allies need a lot of Blizzard help on this server.
Edited by Unclechris on 11/9/2011 12:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Naive, if the horde hasn't caught up to the allies yet, why do the allies get bonuses? Now your name makes a lot of sense.

Show me a Horde Rogue that can kill an allie Mage before he gets a spell off and I'll retract my argument of how Allies need a lot of Blizzard help on this server.

I'm sure there are people that can, but that's beside the point. You should stop feeding Kiwi, cause he'll just keep coming back. And also, at the current state of this server Alliance have a much stronger PvP scene then Horde does. When you look 3s with teams 2200+, Alliance have 8 to the hordes 3. One of which is people that were Alliance not to long ago that came horde. And when you look at Rated BGs, everyone on the list either is or was Alliance. Horde doesn't have a single team past 2k, and pugs have a hard time with 1300-1500 teams.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
and this is why I don't pvp, too much drama and too many drama queens.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
This server was really good during bc with pvp and pve, btw the horde weren't the only ones in bc to have Glads on the server.
Right now the game is slowly losing it's players due to it being sort of boring, but you know pandas will fix it.
Edited by Predator on 11/10/2011 8:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
exaclty my point Hesher, Allies don't need to have any kind of bonus vs horde. Allies have finally caught up to the horde on this server. They don't need bonuses for the pvp anymore.
Edited by Unclechris on 11/11/2011 2:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Hopeless thread. Time to kill it imo. Kiwi #1
Edited by Kiwiqt on 11/11/2011 3:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
88 Orc Death Knight
This server was really good during bc with pvp and pve, btw the horde weren't the only ones in bc to have Glads on the server.
Right now the game is slowly losing it's players due to it being sort of boring, but you know pandas will fix it.

This server lost its base between boredom and the Nessingwary transfers. Plus the people that got Glad in TBC haven't seen Glad since because they got it from 2's.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
most of us alliance glads in BC had gladiator in several brackets actually. I think all of my old 5s team had it in 2s, 3s and 5s. Nevermind Boltz who had it on 30 characters.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
11/14/2011 10:13 AMPosted by Gleamsicle
most of us alliance glads in BC had gladiator in several brackets actually. I think all of my old 5s team had it in 2s, 3s and 5s. Nevermind Boltz who had it on 30 characters.

So you're saying someone had three fifths of amount of characters you can have on one account all glad. Sounds quite far fetched, and I'll go back to my previous statement of no one has really gotten Glad since. Three to four years is quite some time to go without getting something people got once or twice. This season might be the first time in something along the lines of 2 years that someone will get Glad.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I was kidding about Boltz. He had a priest, druid, and mage with glad throughout s2-4. Also, several people got it in wrath that I knew. I know about a half dozen to dozen players that still play on this server capable of glad, the real issue imo is that it's not worth the grind in this extremely easy to exploit system (unless they fixed it recently). In any case, I don't play anymore, so who is looking like they will get glad this season?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Boltzin, Sighless, and Treeranger might get it depending on what the cutoff is this season. With the lack of player base it might be a stretch but it's a possibility. And I think only like S6 people ended up getting Glad in WotLK, I don't recall any others really. I know there was some person that bought Glad last season and transfered off shortly after but I don't count that.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Good read.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I still think it's sad that I can abandon my subscription for months at a time and still possibly be glad eligible, and the top of the ladder hasn't moved in 3-4 months. Maybe the MMR wipe will shake things up a bit, but the glad pool will be pretty tiny this season.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
11/15/2011 10:18 AMPosted by Boltzin
I still think it's sad that I can abandon my subscription for months at a time and still possibly be glad eligible, and the top of the ladder hasn't moved in 3-4 months. Maybe the MMR wipe will shake things up a bit, but the glad pool will be pretty tiny this season.

Ahlazandriah is back on Rivendare, so he might try to make a push for R1 again. But Aside from that ya the top like 20 have been at a stand still.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]