[H] <Assassination Squad> PvP Recruiting

90 Orc Death Knight
We are currently recruiting more 85s for rated bgs and arenas, all classes welcome, we are accepting pvpers of every bracket of course aswell as we are multi bracket focused, we are also welcome anyone who wants to raid as we do have a core group who is focused on that aspect aswell but our primary focus is stregthening our 85 pvp base for arenas and rated battlegrounds, please contact myself, stormfire, taurenhoof, mephizto or palamoo in regards to an invite.

Regards,
Chaos
Reply Quote
83 Tauren Paladin
hoo wah down with the ALI also looking for recruits to do old world raids, if interested and are at least 55+ please contact one of us for more info
Reply Quote
83 Tauren Paladin
And did i say DOWN WITH THE ALI SCUM!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
//bump

Yep I remember ya, oldschool, you are more than welcome here, hit me up in game and we will get ya situated :) and yea we are still around, guild created 5-7-05 haven't gone anywhere and still mushin' alliance faces.
Edited by Chaoselite on 12/3/2011 7:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
/bump

Still looking for a few more, also considering alliance transfers for the right classes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
interested
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I added ya to friends but have not seen ya on, what times do u play?

we are growing steadly and have some really good players for our roster but could still use a few more of most classes, pst!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Ok we are full up on paladins and priests, gimmeh some druids and frost mages!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
if ur not able to reach chaos, u can get ahold of me and i can get you added as well, we are still recruiting and growing rapidly
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
/Bump!
Need 1 resto druid for our pve Squad
2 rogues for pvp and pve squads
2 hunters 2 dks 1 blood (pve) 1 frost (both) 2 frost mages and 1 lock and 1 priest for both.

Thx
Chaos and the Team!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
/Bump
We filled our druid, hunter and dk spots, could still use some experienced rogues for both PVP and PVE we also are one of the few who do RBGS at all win or lose so if we are not looking for your class and you still want to apply we will take a look at you in fair consideration, RBGs are very popular right now here and so when you app please specifiy your goals.

p.s. we have some mage spots open aswel.

Regards,

Chaos and The Squad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]