^,^
Edited by Unbelievable on 3/17/2012 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I'm not so sure anyone reads this apart from random trolls but here goes anyway.

Raiding is Serious Business now has a training program available for inexperienced/under-geared players.

Through the training program we will show you the ropes of the current raiding environment, and show you tricks to increase your dps or healing, as well as UI tips to help increase raid awareness and other random bits of helpful information.

After completing the training program you will have a spot in our progression raids.

This is really hard to explain in a forum post, so if you have any questions, comments, or concerns please don't hesitate to send me a tell.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
that's interesting... i have no idea what exactly you guys are doing for the training but if it works then sweet! hopefully we can get more pugs that are excellent instead of having to recycle through not-so-decent players week after week till you finally find that one good replacement you wanna keep... i know from spamming trade most days for hours on end with not many responses how hard it is to find a decent replacement... anyways good luck to you guys on your progression
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Priest
I'm not so sure anyone reads this apart from random trolls but here goes anyway.

Raiding is Serious Business now has a training program available for inexperienced/under-geared players.

Through the training program we will show you the ropes of the current raiding environment, and show you tricks to increase your dps or healing, as well as UI tips to help increase raid awareness and other random bits of helpful information.

After completing the training program you will have a spot in our progression raids.

This is really hard to explain in a forum post, so if you have any questions, comments, or concerns please don't hesitate to send me a tell.

LOL!! Try getting more than 5 of your own raiders doing any where close to the DPS they should be before presuming to 'train' others how to raid. THEN you might actually get more than easy mode kills.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight

LOL!! Try getting more than 5 of your own raiders doing any where close to the DPS they should be before presuming to 'train' others how to raid. THEN you might actually get more than easy mode kills.

like i said, i wasn't sure if anyone read this apart form trolls, so thanks for the free bumb good sir.

Also thank you clarkie! to be honest I'm still trying to figure out how this whole training program will work and fit in with the rest of the guild as a whole.

I will keep this thread updated with news about the program and current guild recruitment as much as i can.

We are currently looking for a Disc priest and resto shaman for an immediate progression raid slot, as well as any other talented dps/healers.

Trainee program is currently accepting all applicants willing and able to learn.
Edited by Haxin on 2/5/2012 2:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Mage
02/05/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Haxin
so thanks for the free bumb good sir.

Free bumb is good.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
01/30/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Unbelievable
I wonder if legendary daggers will be enough to carry RISB to some kills. Probably not.

No
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Still looking for locks feels kinda lonely in here. (sadface)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Doing 3's....
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Edited by Necrotoxin on 2/13/2012 12:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
02/13/2012 12:44 AMPosted by Ankhie
Doing 3's....

with t-rex hands
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
More like 3/8 HONK HONK
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
^,^
Edited by Unbelievable on 3/17/2012 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]