How this works:
When your guild gets its first kill on a boss, at the end of the raid have one person from the guild post the kill information (e.g. [H] Arcturus killed 10 Player Hagara Friday, December 1st). If you get multiple first boss kills in a raid day you should include all those kills in a single post; however, the following raid days kills should have their own post.
Be Honest! Do not post false information or edit your posts in attempt to game the system and appear to have progressed faster or further than other guilds. At the end of every raid week I will make sure the lists are updated based on your posts below; If you do not post, your progress will not be accounted for.
- Guild order is assigned based on most recent first kill (unlike WoWprogress), in either 10 or 25 player.
- A heroic kill on a boss will rank you higher than other guilds that have killed that boss in normal mode.
- This list does not account for 'Looking for Raid' difficulty mode kills.
- Kills listed in capital letters stand for Heroic (lowercase for Normal).
- Guilds that depart our server or completely disband will be removed from the list.
- Progress is not transferable, every new guild is ranked according to progress made under it's name and on this server only.
- Awards for server first clears of a raid, or other noteworthy raiding achievements are recognized below in the 'Special Award Box'.
- 'Special Awards' are permanent and non-transferable.
DS Boss Legend:
Morchok = M
Warlord Zon'ozz = Z
Yor'sahj the Unsleeping =Y
Hagara the Binder = H
Ultraxion = U
Warmaster Blackhorn = B
Spine of Deathwing = D1
Madness of Deathwing = D2
***Updated 20 September 2012***
First Normal Madness of Deathwing (DS): Multifarious Inc
First Fangs of the Father - Guild Edition: THE ALL MiGHTY
First Heroic Madness of Deathwing (DS): Logic