PUGs from Hell: Druidpile, drama queen.

Just refer to this... ugh. /puke

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3558816124
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I'm confused. You linked a thread in which you're clearly in the wrong...?

It's not a "healing" mace. You're an idiot.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I love you Kuroe
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Spirit is for healing you dirty dirty Troll man.
Reply Quote
This is hilarious

I like to think this is how it went down.

Ragnaros - Here manpile, here is a mace that you will win the roll on.

Manpile - Thank you Ragnaros I appreciate you giving me your mace.

Bloodline - YOU CANT HAVE IT, ITS FOR HEALERS!!!!!!

Manpile - Well, as a boomkin its my best in slot because I convert spirit to hit. Here are the abilities that allow me to do that. Spirit is for healers and healer hybrid classes. Here are facts to back it up. You didnt reserve that item. I came under the pretense that only the helm was reserved. I felt that to be reasonable so I came along. Now you are changing the loot rules because something good dropped, and that isnt fair to me.

Bloodline - IT DOESNT MATTER!!!!!!!! WE ARE KEEPING IT, AND THEN WE ARE GOING TO TRY TO MAKE YOU LOOK BAD IN THE FORUMS, WHEN IN ALL ACTUALITY IT MAKES US LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF TOOLS.

I have mentioned before, your reputation on a low population server means everything, it affects recruiting, and your ability to get pugs to join when you need them.

The ninja, and your guild's subsequent actions, have shown the server that you really arent a good guild to run with. You might down content, but there is more to life than raiding. There is more to life than a video game.

My time is valuable. I scan the forums for 30 minutes a day tops, and I raid 4 hours a week. Manpile probably plays a little more than that. However, his time is every bit as valuable as mine. You disrespected him, and wasted his time, and lied to him.

It has nothing to do with video games, it has everything to do with how your guild treats people.

You obviously have shown that you have no respect for people. That hurts your guild reputation.

I have no respect for people that cant be honest. If you arent honest and respectful in a VIDEO GAME, where it doesnt matter, you probably arent respectful and honest in life. And that is a sad statement.
Reply Quote
You guys are too much ^_^
Reply Quote
Notes to self:
1. Don't prioritize spirit for healers, it's called "ninja-ing" and it's a bad bad bad thing. Got it.
2. If you mess with Manpile he will spill his hormones all over the forums and cause drama.
3. Don't read Merlun's posts ever again, they are too damn long and inaccurate.

Ok I should go back to work lol byeeeee

Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Keep diggin medikka.

The reason im making "such a big deal" out of this is because its pretty pathetic to be a low pop server and have people help you progress in raids if you can't distribute the loot fairly. You said only tokens were on reserve for main raiders, you said nothing about saving a weapon that had spirit on it which both healers and casters alike can use. The fact that you said its a healing only weapon makes you look like a tool when its been proven by not just me but several other people on here to you that you're wrong and you can't admit that.

and Merlun, i love you too.
Reply Quote
Thats the thing.

If a guild can down Rag, i seriously doubt that they didnt know that spirit was for hybrid classes too.

I would be willing to bet that it wasnt even about the mace for Manpile. It was about asking for his help, and then screwing him over.

All gear is going to be replaced very soon. But unfortunately, your reputation wont be
Reply Quote
11/14/2011 05:30 PMPosted by Merlun
If a guild can down Rag, i seriously doubt that they didnt know that spirit was for hybrid classes too.

Killing Rag doesn't make you competent by a long shot.
Reply Quote
It might not make you competent. But it does mean that you at least have a grasp on the basic mechanics of wow.

I dont have any toon other than this guy, and a pally I farm with. But I can tell you that spirit is for healer and healer hybrid classes.

I dont even have a healer. Of course I read EJ, and MMO Champ and stuff often. But still.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
11/17/2011 01:00 AMPosted by Ryorian
I miss this server.

Didn't you try to join vodka?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I stepped down months ago.

vodka raided 6-7 days a week even on t11 farm content? Interesting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]