CoverItLive Q&A: Class Design -- (11/9)

100 Night Elf Hunter
I guess I fail to see the point of the Q&A.

You ignore any tough questions and pick to answer the worst softball questions ever.

Why not pick your own questions and copy and paste the answers in?

At least we might get a couple answers that are helpful and informative.

Could you please post that secret survival spec and rotation in the Hunter forums so that our DPS can go up.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter

Could you please post that secret survival spec and rotation in the Hunter forums so that our DPS can go up.

If they ever played a hunter class in PvP ...

By the way, are they ever gonna answer straight up if they are going to make hunter class competitive in arena/rbg any soon or not?
Reply Quote
83 Tauren Death Knight
ask dk i feel let down i had few good question that didnt even get brought up and i had to work i feel so let down that dks didnt ask about bring dw back to non frost tree, hope they do, but still would been nice know if the thinking of ruining idea behind this class
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Aww no one asked why the paladin class guys are sniffing glue all the time.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3565947089?page=2#26

So, the part where Kaivax said, "We simply don't want to load the community down with a bunch of “We’re not sure” or “We don’t know yet,” responses." is why nothing was said about Telluric Currents, right? RIGHT!? (please please tell me I'm right)

I know I asked one question on it, and I've got to imagine a ton of other Shaman asked as well. I know for a fact that Ranixxi asked 50 times (or that's what he claimed on the Shaman class forums O.o).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]