Legnaros

100 Pandaren Hunter
11/17/2011 10:00 AMPosted by Venicide
mmm i kind of think of skywall as moped, sure it was kind of fun to ride around, but do you want anyone knowing you were on a moped

if you don't want anyone to know you were on a moped, then why do you keep posting on the moped forums?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
If no one kills Hrag by 4.3 (what, 3 weeks?) No one will even pull him until MoP comes out.
Reply Quote
it's so funny to me these guys who troll skywall like as if they accomplished something so great by going somewhere and getting carried lol.

yeah our Al'Akir kill was late. Big Deal. We did it with the folks we had and when we could. Why didn't you kill it while you were here bro?

All this thread is proving is that you both had 25 bucks to spend on going somewhere else with more consistent raid teams. So to that end, grats. Coming here and bashing folks who are doing what they can with the resources we have here is pretty pathetic.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
oh man you should look at my WOL if you think im getting carried, im one of the top shadow priests in the world fool.

wow-heroes.com

server maelstrom

toon: venicide

Top 10 man shadow priests :3
Reply Quote
Yeah and both of your guilds are behind skywall's top guild in progression. Welcome to your first lesson in harsh realities brah. Hope it was fun for you. Apparently doing high dps can't make you go 6/7 hm on nerfed content any faster :)

also: lol
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
oh man you should look at my WOL if you think im getting carried, im one of the top shadow priests in the world fool.

wow-heroes.com

server maelstrom

toon: venicide

Not on fights that matter.
Reply Quote
hehe and if you xferred back here right now with your current progression you'd be riding 3itch on the moped ven :P
Edited by Sanax on 11/22/2011 11:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Yeah and both of your guilds are behind skywall's top guild in progression. Welcome to your first lesson in harsh realities brah. Hope it was fun for you. Apparently doing high dps can't make you go 6/7 hm on nerfed content any faster :)

also: lol

Um... what? I've been 6/7 H for like 2 months now. Also, you're ahead because when Osmosis was doing well they were 4/7 H prenerf iirc. You guys went 6/7 H nearly a full week later than my current guild though.

L2getyourfactsstraightbro
Edited by Záne on 11/22/2011 1:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
Adelante: world: 3199

Lrn when you've been owned and take your lumps. and Where were you when we were 4/7hm? oh thats right still working on normals. Your troll is failed and you've been owned in every way possible. learn from this.

(oh and since your doing the cross server trollinng thing (and failing miserably at it) using your current guilds success as a justification, might want to make sure thats something they're down with.....just sayin brah. cheers)
Edited by Sanax on 11/22/2011 2:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Adelante: world: 3199

Lrn when you've been owned and take your lumps. and Where were you when we were 4/7hm? oh thats right still working on normals. Your troll is failed and you've been owned in every way possible. learn from this.

(oh and since your doing the cross server trollinng thing (and failing miserably at it) using your current guilds success as a justification, might want to make sure thats something they're down with.....just sayin brah. cheers)

As I said, you were 4/7 H prenerf that bumps you ahead. You still made it to 6/7 H nearly a full week later than this guild. Also, when you were 4/7 HM I was still in Hallowed when you transferred to and bailed on in 2 days.
Edited by Záne on 11/22/2011 3:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
Also, when you were 4/7 HM I was still in Hallowed when you transferred to and bailed on in 2 days.

rofl! what does this have to do with anything?! i only went because supposedly they were going to do 25 man raids. i was very upfront about the fact that i wouldn't stay if people in the raids were durps and they were so i left. who cares. desperate troll is desperate apparently.

So basically your argument is over one weeks worth of progression in nerfed content over a guild that didn't even raid that week. Do i have that right? Why isn't your world rank number higher? Because you can't kill !@#$ that isn't nerfed? You see that as a valid excuse when you come here talking crap? You're as irrelevant on arthas as you were here. So much so, that you have to troll hard working guilds that actually kill something before it's nerfed.

Grats on hm shannox bro. it's the only hm you've legitimately downed this tier.

But really keep embarrasing yourself here.....it's been a laugh riot :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
11/22/2011 04:07 PMPosted by Sanax
Also, when you were 4/7 HM I was still in Hallowed when you transferred to and bailed on in 2 days.

rofl! what does this have to do with anything?! i only went because supposedly they were going to do 25 man raids. i was very upfront about the fact that i wouldn't stay if people in the raids were durps and they were so i left. who cares. desperate troll is desperate apparently.

So basically your argument is over one weeks worth of progression in nerfed content over a guild that didn't even raid that week. Do i have that right? Why isn't your world rank number higher? Because you can't kill !@#$ that isn't nerfed? You see that as a valid excuse when you come here talking crap? You're as irrelevant on arthas as you were here. So much so, that you have to troll hard working guilds that actually kill something before it's nerfed.

Grats on hm shannox bro. it's the only hm you've legitimately downed this tier.

But really keep embarrasing yourself here.....it's been a laugh riot :)

What does this guilds progression(BEFORE I WAS HERE) have to do with anything? You yourself just said the Hallowed group was derps... which is who I was stuck with while I stayed here.

Also, I heard Osmosis got Bale and Domo in 25 man.

Oh wait.

I picked this guild for being on a high pop server and the people here. Oh, and I like actually doing 25 mans unlike the entirety of this server apparently. I'm still 6/7 H, and was 6/7 H before you so you seem to be the one that's the fail troll.
Edited by Záne on 11/22/2011 4:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
i love that this is all coming from someone who couldn't rotate a shard on baleroc while dpsing. hahahah.....yeah i heard about that one buddy (rofl)

at least ven had the good sense to shut his trap when he got completely owned and called out. i guess you're just not that bright :)
Edited by Sanax on 11/22/2011 4:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
i love that this is all coming from someone who couldn't rotate a shard on baleroc while dpsing. hahahah.....yeah i heard about that one buddy :)

Lolwut? I can do shards fine. And end up doing them most of the time. The problem in hallowed was the healers let me die. Looks like you heard wrong, and you're still a fail troll grasping at straws now and what you're saying isn't even true.

By the way, I loved looking at the logs the week you were in hallowed, your DPS was hilariously low.
Edited by Záne on 11/22/2011 4:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
The problem in hallowed was the healers let me die.

.............i rest my case.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
11/22/2011 04:31 PMPosted by Sanax
The problem in hallowed was the healers let me die.

.............i rest my case.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with me being able to handle shards.

Dying at 8 stacks is a healer problem.
Edited by Záne on 11/22/2011 4:38 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]