Want to do raiding?

I have been trying to figure out the endgame of this game. What started this all is trying to get Essence of the Forlorn. Where and how do I start getting this stuff to purchase gear. I am assuming its raid drop. If so what/how/where do I get into a raid?

My last experience raiding was a slow train wreck and painful to say the least.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU

is all you need to know
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
How bout you actually get PvE gear in your "large community guild."

And I doubt anyone will want to carry you're !@# through Throne of the 4 Winds. With all that awesome enchanting, gemming, and pvp gear....omg brewfest stam trinket LOLOLOLOL.
Edited by Kamikko on 11/8/2011 8:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
HELLO!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a34z9ikgLeg

Tips for rag =D

Too lazy to copy the link???? just dodge the hammers on the hot plate.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Essence of the Forlorn is a tier ago so ... yeah. With the nerfed state of Firelands, it'd be easier to just do that.

There are plenty of forums around with any info you'd need for raiding. Just looking into the glass ball of google.com (after you do a barrel roll, of course).
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Go play another game you're 2late to the party. This game is also awful.
Edited by Gumburcules on 11/8/2011 2:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
How bout you actually get PvE gear in your "large community guild."

And I doubt anyone will want to carry you're !@# through Throne of the 4 Winds. With all that awesome enchanting, gemming, and pvp gear....omg brewfest stam trinket LOLOLOLOL.

Really ....all you're gonna do is leave a remark like this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]