[H] Devil's Bargain SR Raid Recruitment

86 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello all! My name is Palyni and I'm from the Devil's Bargain guild. I'm the raid leader for our "Scruff Run" and I'm currently looking for a few people to fill in some missing slots that are opening up due to some of our raiders' real life commitments.

Recruitment Needs:

Tank/DPS
Warrior
DK

DPS (2)
Hunter
Shaman

Scruff Run's Philosophy:
We joke, we wipe, we learn, we kill things. We started out as a group of alts and players who had limited or no raiding experience. However, we have progressed into being a group of raiders who know their roles very well, don't have the time to dedicate to a 3 night a week raiding schedule, but still want raiding to be fun and not focused on just killing bosses. We have two reasons that give our group an advantage over other groups; first, our players aren't as stressed and are therefore not likely to make some silly mistakes that you might see someone else make. Secondly, since some of our raiders also do progression runs on other characters we have more insight going in than most other groups do.

Raid times:Tuesdays from 7:30 to 10:00pm server time and Sundays 8:00 to 10:00 server time.

About Devil's Bargain:
Devil's Bargain is a 10 man raiding guild with multiple (currently 3) raid groups each having a different philosophy.

While the raid groups are relatively independent, the guild provides the overall environment that we seek to maintain first and foremost. This environment is based on the goal of securing a mature, adult, social environment. A large number of our members are professionals with families and real life obligations that prevent hardcore play.

We are looking for adult, mature players that are looking to become a part of a guild that emphasizes the guild experience over individuals. We don't tolerate immaturity, excessive profanity, drama, epeens, attitudes, or martyrs. We want active players (even on a more casual schedule) that participate in the forums and guild chat that want to develop in game friendships as much as anything else. Many of us have been playing together since Vanilla, but we have welcomed lots of new members since then.

If you are interested in finding out more about this raid group or finding a home, check us out and see if we are a good fit. If you are still interested, let's have a chat in vent. Feel free to look me up or send me a PM in our forums.

Devils Bargain Guild Forums: http://www.devilsbargain-guild.com
Specific Information on my raid gorup: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=812&p=11327#p11327
Edited by Palyni on 4/2/2012 6:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
/updated recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
Bump. Could really use a healing priest or paladin.
Reply Quote
bump. Could still use that healer.
Reply Quote
Bump still looking for a few.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
We are still in need of a Priest or Pally healer, especially since we're doing DS now. Please feel free to contact me in-game or through our forums.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Priest or Pally, hate to DE that gear.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
/updated recruitment needs
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Just joined up with DB a couple of weeks ago and very pleased so far. Solid and fun group. And No Kids! What else could you want?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Reply Quote
11 Worgen Mage
Alyni tanking...? Oh my...

Free bump for some decent casuals.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
I'd run with Alyni tanking..... Thinking of bringing my shadow priest there...

- Gwial
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
thanks for bumps, guys!! :)

G, sure miss playing with you!
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Devil's Bargain Scruff Run...Where protector tokens get vendored...Put a stop to it now!
Reply Quote
Bumping. A shaman or hunter would be really nice.

We're 8/8 right now.
Edited by Pangier on 3/23/2012 11:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Could really use a few more people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]