Saturday's taking on that Legendary feeling

90 Undead Priest
This Saturday we will be marking our 6th year of PvP'ness. Instead of going into the entire history, we'll keep it short and sweet, and just simply call it:

"Roatch Week"

Congratulations to both Dotz, and also Azeroth's Most Dangerous Man, Roatch on completing their Legendary quests...and better yet, my favorite part:

Turning it loose on Saturday PvP!!!

We're doing the tour this week, leaving very little in our wake. Be early to reserve a spot. Sounds like it's going to be an epic....err, Legendary Saturday!!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Once again I'm here as a cheerleader. If it was possible I would be there too...sadly I am a Draenei. One day...I will be a Troll. ONE DAY.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Shut up, Ellamay.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
11/08/2011 08:28 AMPosted by Gugizimo
Shut up, Ellamay.

You cannot silence the 99%! OCCUPY SCARLET CRUSADE!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
11/08/2011 09:07 AMPosted by Ellamay
Shut up, Ellamay.

We need to reinforce the cage....
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bad
Hiiii, Ozzy!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/08/2011 09:46 AMPosted by Risna

We need to reinforce the cage....

or stronger sedatives?.......
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Perma Flag Saturday? Like the good old days of TGC?
Hmmm and where might this bit of delectability start? I miss a pvp server.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/09/2011 05:27 AMPosted by Odirunn
Hiiii, Ozzy!

Odi-man! Got some old school in ya, dude? It'd be nice to see ya again =)
Edited by Ozekiel on 11/9/2011 10:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
So how was our retaliatory strike from last night's Alliance "attack"?

We have to come up with a name for that "reverse cave stomp"....any ideas? lol

A great job by the Saturday Horde Army today. All 4 leaders in record time, not to mention a few epic AV's.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
speaking of the "attack"

enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNBGnK75jWo
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Due to the level 1 alts who, after a month or more, still find the need to whisper me in the game so I can "be sure to come see the forums" (which I havent even been on in probably 6 weeks), I thought I'd come to shower you with some attention since you apparently so desperately crave it.

I just wanted to set the record straight that last nights Org attempt had nothing to do with any pay backs, retaliatory attack, pvp groups, etc. It had absolutely nothing to do with any of you. There was no reverse cave stomp. It was simply a group of people who needed the Org achieve. As bad as I hate to break it to you, none of your names were ever mentioned with the exception of Elorion talking to me a brief bit and a few names came up - well after the Org attack was over.

If you feel the need to bring us into it, knock yourselves out. Looks like about 3 people will read it as, just like 6 weeks ago, thats about all that comes here. But I can say with 110% honesty that the raid had nothing to do with any of you. It was my first attempt at doing this and win or lose, I'm proud that I even got 80 Alliance people together in the first place. Elorion did a fine job or organizing the horde side counter raid. Im sure there will be a Sheeze video in the works soon as we film everything we do.

Again, I will ask you to stop whispering me in the game. I do not visit the forums any longer, I do not watch your videos, I do not give any of you a 2nd thought until I get a whisper. We are night time players who pull our stunts at a completely different time than Ozzy gathers his raids. You keep doing what you do and we'll keep doing what we do, but there is NO association between the groups. And let me clarify a little more - because of your snobbish, jerkish, childish attitudes out of the game, keep enjoying a lack of pvp events within the game. If you ever wondered why world pvp died, look in the mirror.

Its sad that you have to tell yourselves that a group of people who were after an achieve were there to pay you back. It must suck to have to make up game play in your head because no one wants to "play with you".

Ill leave by quoting one of the best comments Ive ever seen on these forums (by my son ironically).....

"May the three of you who post here continue to chat among yourselves".
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Who whispers you seriously? I think that's just an excuse for you to come back here after saying many times that your never coming back here again.

I mean I don't really care if you do because we all just want to have fun in the end so by all means let it all out. =)

Really Skylark I doubt anyone means anything in such a hostile way you seem to make it sound. Even if you didn't plan your attack as a payback, who cares it was a fun attempt at killing a king and that's what this is all about right? We have tried and failed a few times at killing the aliance king but eventually we did succeed. Some people have new mounts now and that is what it's all really about. So all the talk and slander you hear is all there to get you guys hyped up. Don't take is personal by any means.
Edited by Arida on 11/12/2011 8:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Just a word of wisdom, a reverse cave stomp has nothing to do with you, it's an AV term.

And elo helped notify the horde, but it was I that put together the 35 of us to defend against 80.

Today's attack on the cities had been planned for awhile in celebration of Roatch's legendary, it just made us all giggle that with 40 we could do what 80 of y'all couldn't.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
"I thought mormons were supposed to be nice, not histrionic beanbags like fatlark. Jthoven showed up to our Stormwind raid today, so if you'd like a detailed recount of what actually happened, ask his corpse. Also world pvp died with the introduction of flying mounts; obviously a weekly world pvp group killed world pvp! In closing, stop trying."

Love Piggy
Reply Quote
lol^
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
"fatlark"...i'm ashamed of myself that this pleases me so.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
So...what's it feel like to have us take all your city leaders to the Penn State showers?

...and we'll be back, very soon!

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Red
speaking of the "attack"

enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNBGnK75jWo

Thank you very much Astheria I actually saw myself in that last video, cause I set the skull icon on my toon before the alliance began their failed attack on our Warchief.
Reply Quote
59 Gnome Death Knight
So wtf have i missed in the like year i've been gone? heard LOD Broke up? is that srsly all thats happend?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]