Saturday's taking on that Legendary feeling

100 Undead Priest
11/13/2011 12:24 AMPosted by Finzlebolt
So wtf have i missed in the like year i've been gone? heard LOD Broke up? is that srsly all thats happend?

"That, and a Flock of Seagulls" :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
11/12/2011 07:47 PMPosted by Skÿlark
I can say with 110% honesty that the raid had nothing to do with any of you.

And I can say (with any irrational percentage over the whole you'd like, let's say 136%) with 136% honesty that this thread was not about you. At all. In the future, please create a new thread for any self-indulgent rants you'd like to post. Not only would it be completely appropriate, given your intentions, but it would also make it easier for those who'd like to ignore them to do so. Most importantly, however, it would make it so when they get deleted, they don't take a perfectly decent thread with them.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
11/12/2011 11:24 PMPosted by Ozekiel
So...what's it feel like to have us take all your city leaders to the Penn State showers?

"Football"?!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Posting in a thread dedicated solely to Skylark. Go Skylark!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Posting in Comic Sans

(use your imagination)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Should post the AV videos, please tell me someone got them!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Thanks for taking my failure of an alt <3
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Looks like this thread is back on track again, courtesy of the last 6 posts!

11/13/2011 06:26 PMPosted by Dreadhooff
Should post the AV videos, please tell me someone got them!

I know someone got all this, didn't they?

Anyway, for those who were wondering, and had actually asked me, I did find a few of the older videos we had back from when we first started doing the whole "Saturday PvP thing" with the gang from <Ascent> and Raid Awesome with Chetter.

It's one of Tiorm's old EPIC AV videos, and I also have Tomi's videos of the "Wintergrasp Shuffle" and "Ozzy's Birthday Bash".

I'm not sure if you guys would like to see some of those. They are absolutely hysterical, especially with the drunken things said on vent. Maybe we'll link one up this week commemorating our 6th year of "Saturday PvP"....who knows maybe I'll get creative and do a "History of the Horde PvP on Scarlet Crusade"?

I dunno, I see how much time I have...or if I can hack through the company web block at work! :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I want to see them. They're probably filled with all sorts of epic sexiness.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I agree.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
So I finished Chapter 1: History of The Horde on Scarlet Crusade.

I would like to finish it, or at least bring it up to date so I don't half-a$$ it. So I'll post it when I'm finished.

It's long though, and if you know anything about me, I type slower than Glynnys! I can spell though!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]