Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Turalyon [PVE - EST]
Note: Please provide us with a parse to review your performance in raid
We use master looter then ask for /rolls for need then greed. There may be a limit placed on need rolls per day if it becomes out of balance. Be assured that fair and equal loot distribution will be accomplished. Further details can be found on our website.
We focus on progressing through the current raid content and often put progression above farming easy bosses. As such, we expect all applicants and raiders to come fully prepared and have knowledge of the encounters we will be dealing with that night.
Raiders must be able to attend 90% of the raids.
- Raiders are expected to bring their own flasks/elixirs and food that provides individualized buffs. Cauldrons and feasts are provided but in the event they are not be prepared.
- Show up to raids at least 15 minutes before the raid starting time. We like to pull at 7 not summon at 7.
- Show up with a positive attitude and ready to raid. We do not condone guild drama. Loot !@*!#s please close the screen.
- Please be able to handle constructive criticism. If you are easily offended by advice you need not apply.
- ABSOLUTE MUST: We expect all raiders to have extensive knowledge about their class in order to preform to the best of their ability. All gear, gems, and enchants on incoming raiders or applicants is scrutinized by officers.
- And last but not least, have fun! As a 10 man guild we are close-knit and our members are practically family. We like to goof around and often make jokes at each others expense. You can often find members out and about doing stuff on off-days.
If you would like to talk in-game make a level 1 on our server or add us on RealID:
•Pepperonis (GM) - RealID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Edited by Webba on 11/22/2011 3:51 AM PST
3/7H pre-nerf is sure mighty impressive and totally worth a transfer
There is a thread on MMO-Champion about a fun statistic.
No guild in the US that was not 6/7H pre nerf has yet to kill H rag 10 man. This excludes newly formed guilds by firelords or 6/7H players from say a disbanded 25man.
Anywho the point is, if u cant get 6/7H pre nerf, you cant get H rag post nerf.
Id also like to add that the H rag fight STARTS in P4 anything before it is trivial and just takes moderate repetition. P3 is not really a benchmark for progression on that fight, consistent P4 attempts is.
Edited by Holyavenger on 11/8/2011 5:02 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.