[H] Rated Batleground Groups?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ladies and Gents,

I took a step back from the game for a bit after most of my fellow officer core wandered off into the sunset. (Read: Some had personal stuff to do outside of the game, others just hung up WoW after years of play due to boredom and/or frustrations they didn't see being dealt with by Blizzard.) Thus, have I recently returned to shift my attentions to a part of the game I've long neglected.

PvP.

I'm just curious to see what sort of Horde side rated battleground groupings are currently being bandied about. I have no real interest in Arena at this time due to many god awful memories of grinding ratings during The Burning Crusade for comparable gear to raid Black Temple in for Ret. (Look it up kids, those were dark times!)

If anyone has any information on proposed times, groupings, and/or what you're looking for give a post up here if you would be so kind.
Reply Quote
Nihi!

Hi,

I love you

-Foulstorm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]