It does as it's told.

14 Night Elf Druid
Interesting reading from the GNS website.

re: Gnaughty war tank
by Brosterr on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:08 pm
If you want to be in a guild where cptn leads the way i suggest you talk to him about starting a new guild, here in grip and sip, he does what i tell him to.
by Brosterr on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:40 pm
No offense taken.

I was just clearing things up for you. If this was cptns decision you would probably be in, because you are probably a fun guy with lots of important things to say. The issue is, it is my decision, and we dont take people from Balnazzar to join our guild, much less kon.

If you want to app to our alt group feel free to turn in another app that states that you want to raid with our alts and i will get back to you on that one.

ROFL who's your daddy Cptn?

Isn't 90% of your core from Baln?

Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
you sound so familiar
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
This is funny because this is the first time I read that app.

If you posted this thinking I would be upset or this would paint me in a bad light, you are the worst troll in the history of ever.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Wow, baln is still alive? And grats on beating Skunkworks to H Rag...
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
11/08/2011 08:00 PMPosted by Alphea

Beating implies it was a competition.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You're welcome. I gather they didn't "beat" you in T11 then...
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
11/09/2011 02:11 AMPosted by Alphea

I didn't thank you? And no, the only fight we were working on at the same time was Sinestra and they had the advantage of starting it well before us and doing it on 25 man.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You are too kind, and more than welcome. And sub-par excuses don't kill bosses, at least last time I checked.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
11/09/2011 09:37 PMPosted by Cptnbarbosa

I didn't thank you? And no, the only fight we were working on at the same time was Sinestra and they had the advantage of starting it well before us and doing it on 25 man.

C'mon Cptn, you are better than this. This, sir, is a poor response, almost as poor as my WoW play.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
http://i.imgur.com/U4Ntr.gif
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Paladin
Cptnbarbosa
85 Draenei Paladin
Grip and Sip
11/08/2011 08:00 PMPosted by Alphea

Beating implies it was a competition.

No competition between 10 and 25, you're correct.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
you are 6 days late bro
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
11/18/2011 04:58 PMPosted by Vu
No competition between 10 and 25, you're correct.

Learn how to quote dude. But nah, I mean, you guys just killed your first meteor on Tuesday? We did that a long !@# time ago. That's what I meant by no competition. Two weeks later and you guys are just starting to make progress in P4.

But I mean, speaking of the difference between 10 and 25, what about Sinestra and all of Heroic T11? Oh, you were 4/13? Oh okay. And taking from that other thread, you do know if you guys tried to shrink to 10 man and kill it quick(like Skunkworks failed to do on Al'Akir), you would be benched because you're bad. At this point, I'm sure you're well aware of that fact though. They MIGHT be able to carry you to your first clear of a tier when it is still content, but idk bro, 4.3 is just around the corner.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Paladin
Fcking quotes, how do they work!?

First, Kam: forums died a while ago so I stopped checking regularly.

Second, Cptn: I wasn't in Skunkworks for the majority of T11, I don't see how that's even relevant. As for switching to 10 man and being benched. Yeah it would most likely happen. Compared to the other classes which could fill that spot, a Ret Paladin is a poor choice at the moment. Can't wait for 4.3 to be competitive again!

P4 must be hard with only one meteor. I mean, having to worry about a meteor for a whole 1/4 of that phase. Tough.

You're so qt Cptn. I missed you. Why aren't we Real ID bffs yet?

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Fcking quotes, how do they work!?

First, Kam: forums died a while ago so I stopped checking regularly.

Second, Cptn: I wasn't in Skunkworks for the majority of T11, I don't see how that's even relevant. As for switching to 10 man and being benched. Yeah it would most likely happen. Compared to the other classes which could fill that spot, a Ret Paladin is a poor choice at the moment. Can't wait for 4.3 to be competitive again!

P4 must be hard with only one meteor. I mean, having to worry about a meteor for a whole 1/4 of that phase. Tough.

You're so qt Cptn. I missed you. Why aren't we Real ID bffs yet?

I know, the luxuries of having dps who, after 200 attempts, don't die to World in Flames in P3! Or who don't let the meteor smash them in the face! And who can also do decent dps while avoiding those things!

You do know that we altered our strat to make sure we would get 1 meteor right? We were able to do that and didn't have to bank on a 3rd legendary to do so. I get that's me assuming that you're not stupid, which we both know isn't true.

But you not being in Skunkworks is completely relevant because the only reason I can discuss H Rag with a baddie such as you is because they (and the huge nerfs to content) have carried you thus far.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Paladin
Aw man you found a couple of my deaths. Damn I tried to hide them. Can you not say damn on these forums either?

Oh I know of the strat. It's interesting to say the least. It looks like on the same fight length that I'm above your Ret? Just barely, but I feel their pain in this instance. It's a rough life with these mechanics.

But why would they carry someone who is as bad as you say I am? That makes no sense. Especially for progression. The "you're bad and get carried" claim is getting sort of old. I think that started back when I first transferred to Horde.

Cptn, can't we go back to our funsy times during SCA? CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
11:06 long fight, Vu: 23881.7 DPS.
11:46 long fight, Vondutchess: 22903.2 DPS.

Average top parse for 25H Ragnaros: 29,010.5 DPS
Average top parse for 10H Ragnaros: 25,255.0 DPS.

Vu DPS divided by what Vu should be doing: 82.3%
Von DPS divided by what Von should be doing: 90.68%

Keep in mind that Von is our designated melee-who-doesn't-DPS-full-time on Rag because 10-man raiding sucks. Get carried harder IMO.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

Keep in mind that Von is our designated melee-who-doesn't-DPS-full-time on Rag because 10-man raiding sucks. Get carried harder IMO.

GET NERDED
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin

Which is just hilarious considering that you've got pretty much every buff possible...oh and not to mention you out gear me.

Drop another tab before you decide to compare logs next time brohan.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]