So last night....

85 Draenei Hunter
I was dueling people in front of stormwind, and I challenged Jerald. In the past when I've seen Jerald, I'd challenge him to a duel, he'd accept, and I get my rear handed to me in approximately 6-7 seconds. He was the one person (that I know of, I'm sure there are some horde out there who could, I just haven't encountered any) on this realm that could face me 1v1 and beat me. With ease. So... I drew in a breath, and the fight began.

In the words of an onlooker: "I've never seen anyone burn him that fast."
He apparently was having a bit of trouble at first with lag and his addons, so he disabled his addons and fixed his lag, and we dueled 6 more times.

We went 5-2, with myself emerging as the victor and both a win and a loss within 5% health remaining. It could have easily been 4-3, or even 6-1. I'd like to take this time to say Jerald is the best player I've ever fought, and he's worthy of his 2,400 rating.

So, with a parting /say of "You're hands down the best hunter I've ever seen," I hope to fight alongside you more often! :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
coolstorybro.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
screenshot or it didn't happen
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
gds
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Am I the only one having trouble believe the people dueling outside of SW more than the rest? *trollface*
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I was dueling people in front of stormwind, and I challenged Jerald. In the past when I've seen Jerald, I'd challenge him to a duel, he'd accept, and I get my rear handed to me in approximately 6-7 seconds. He was the one person (that I know of, I'm sure there are some horde out there who could, I just haven't encountered any) on this realm that could face me 1v1 and beat me. With ease. So... I drew in a breath, and the fight began.

He apparently was having a bit of trouble at first with lag and his addons, so he disabled his addons and fixed his lag, and we dueled 6 more times.

We went 5-2, with myself emerging as the victor and both a win and a loss within 5% health remaining. It could have easily been 4-3, or even 6-1. I'd like to take this time to say Jerald is the best player I've ever fought, and he's worthy of his 2,400 rating.

So, with a parting /say of "You're hands down the best hunter I've ever seen," I hope to fight alongside you more often! :D

im sorry, who the !@#$ are you?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
SADORA THE EXPLORA CHAMPION HUNTA
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Gettem Pene!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
11/14/2011 07:52 PMPosted by Jerald
gds

Proof enough :D

Doubt I could do it anymore with the huge unmentioned nerf to disengage.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
:U
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Just like the many posters in this thread

IM SORRY BUT WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
a good hunter thats who Saedora is
Reply Quote
I was dueling people in front of stormwind, and I challenged Jerald. In the past when I've seen Jerald, I'd challenge him to a duel, he'd accept, and I get my rear handed to me in approximately 6-7 seconds. He was the one person on this realm that could face me 1v1 and beat me. With ease. So... I drew in a breath, and the fight began.

So, with a parting /say of "You're hands down the best rogue I've ever seen," I hope to fight alongside you more often! :D

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/976/ibeatjerald.jpg
Edited by Penqt on 12/7/2011 5:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
thats photoshoped
Reply Quote
YOU WISH
Reply Quote
I was dueling people in front of stormwind, and I challenged Jerald. In the past when I've seen Jerald, I'd challenge him to a duel, he'd accept, and I get my rear handed to me in approximately 6-7 seconds. He was the one person on this realm that could face me 1v1 and beat me. With ease. So... I drew in a breath, and the fight began.

So, with a parting /say of "You're hands down the best rogue I've ever seen," I hope to fight alongside you more often! :D

ur ui is GROSSS
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman

This is clearly photoshopped. Knoc died in a drug raid.
Reply Quote
jerald played with king rogue karilz to 2400
Reply Quote

This is clearly photoshopped. Knoc died in a gun fight at Wendys.

fixd
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I'm the top (alliance) hunter on this server ._.

not that it's that much of an accomplishment....

/depression corner
Edited by Saedora on 1/30/2012 11:00 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]