GoldWarrior & BlackWarrior

88 Troll Hunter
So i was doing BoT with some friends of mine and we had to PuG a few people and they just happened to be GoldWarrior and BlackWarrior... And they just happened to be the worst two tanks on Undermine. On the first pull they both died and cant hold aggro at ALL. I am a Hunter and my pet with growl off was holding more aggro than both of them i had to constantly spam mend pet for my pet not to die. So i made this Forum to help my fellow Hordeies and warn them of this threat to our server and if you happen to get into a raid with ether of these two warrior and DK make the raid leader boot them or just leave your self. It will save you on hundreds of repaid gold bill.
Thank you for your'e time, much Love Kataro.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Fkin jerk.
Reply Quote
88 Troll Hunter
Ummmm How???
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Your the worst hunter who post on forums and you don't see anyone complaining about that.
Reply Quote
88 Troll Hunter
and you be trollin Mon. Also your in THC so that means i don't take anything you say serious. Get a new guild bro.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
11/09/2011 11:53 AMPosted by Kataro
And they just happened to be the worst two tanks on Undermine. On the first pull they both died and cant hold aggro at ALL. I am a Hunter and my pet with growl off was holding more aggro than both of them i had to constantly spam mend pet for my pet not to die

Misdirect you jerk.
Reply Quote
88 Troll Hunter
i did didnt help at all.. Im telling you all worst tanks ever and it dont help there like 10...
Reply Quote
29 Draenei Shaman
11/09/2011 11:53 AMPosted by Kataro
And they just happened to be the worst two tanks on Undermine.

Harsh and not nice.
11/09/2011 12:10 PMPosted by Winterx
Fkin jerk.
Edited by Müde on 11/9/2011 4:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
88 Troll Hunter
11/09/2011 04:42 PMPosted by Müde
And they just happened to be the worst two tanks on Undermine.

Harsh and not nice.
Fkin jerk.

The truth hurts deal with it people.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I am disappoint in my guildies to resort to having to do this. I apologize on his behalf since I honestly haven't a clue what he's talking about.

Ive raided with both Black and Gold before and I had little to no problem at all.

Sooooo Kataro... Imma ask you nicely to cool it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Razir is so nice.

-Relax
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
11/09/2011 07:55 PMPosted by Winterx
Razir is so nice.

^ Tis be true mon. And yes if you don't want the trolls lurking, don't feed them. =D

A guilds is a guild, idk bout you but free perks are always my friend.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Am I the only one here who hates the way helms look on trolls?
Reply Quote
88 Troll Hunter
lol freakin Zoel way to just flip the script lol. But yes they do look weird on trolls Mon.

@ Razir Iv done pleanty of raids and Heroics with Gold and he was in my old guild and was doing the same thing. And Sketchy was there and saw it all.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I sort of agree with kataro! Goldwarrior wanted in the Gentlemen, and when we declined him he TOLD ME that I wasn't a true gentlemen! Got talking to the kid more and found out he was 12 years old. At the end of the day I told him that i wasn't sure what would hit him harder, ragnaros or puberty, Either way he still needs more block.

I am so a true Gentlemen! D:
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
11/09/2011 11:23 PMPosted by Frostfallen
At the end of the day I told him that i wasn't sure what would hit him harder, ragnaros or puberty

Lmao
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
11/09/2011 11:23 PMPosted by Frostfallen
At the end of the day I told him that i wasn't sure what would hit him harder, ragnaros or puberty,

You obviously never met the Messenger of Fate. He got slammed by both at once and instantly quit the game.
Edited by Idbetrollin on 11/10/2011 12:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
88 Troll Hunter
I sort of agree with kataro! Goldwarrior wanted in the Gentlemen, and when we declined him he TOLD ME that I wasn't a true gentlemen! Got talking to the kid more and found out he was 12 years old. At the end of the day I told him that i wasn't sure what would hit him harder, ragnaros or puberty, Either way he still needs more block.

I am so a true Gentlemen! D:

Thank you frost for agreeing with me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Excuse me...is this the line for the popcorn? I was told there was popcorn.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
There is indeed popcorn here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]