[5/16 25M] Corvus recruiting Ranged {◕ ◡ ◕}

Hi Labestia! Check the website when you get a chance. I intend to grill you, not unlike a steak or delicious tomato.
Heroic Madness down! Feels good brah
90 Pandaren Shaman
Grats on the Realm First!
90 Draenei Paladin
Wooohoo, Cataclysm is OVER!
90 Worgen Druid
Not until we get our metas. >:|
100 Draenei Paladin
Grats! :D
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump.

Update with some info: Due to the very large influx of players coming back for Mists of Pandaria, I'm honestly expecting around 20 people looking to resume raiding who have previously raided with us. We are considering running 25-man raids in Mists, but this would hinge on being able to recruit another ~10 members. We are willing to consider mergers or small groups interested in joining us should we decide to run 25 mans. If you are interested in this please let me know and I will get you more information.
100 Undead Priest
Silly corvus, no one raids 25's anymore.
90 Draenei Paladin
Truth :( We are just considering it if we can find the right group of people to make it possible.
04/20/2012 12:01 AMPosted by Shanudis
Truth :( We are just considering it if we can find the right group of people to make it possible.

We could just go get a bunch of monkeys.
04/21/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Frostea

We could just go get a bunch of monkeys.

HEY HEY WE'RE THE MONKEES!

AND PEOPLE SAY WE MONKEY AROUNDDDDDDDD
85 Human Paladin
Wow that Frostea guy sure is cool. I joined just for him, you know.
87 Goblin Rogue
04/21/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Alahondor

Whelp, omw. Faction transferring now.
90 Draenei Paladin
That frostea guy sure is dumb. I gquit because of him, you know.

Whelp, omw out. Faction transfering now.
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump, because we are still recruiting openly for Mists and would still love to try 25 mans if we can find the right group of people to play with.
90 Human Warrior
04/21/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Alahondor

04/21/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Aprilin

Whelp, omw. Faction transferring now.

I was going to insult your stupidity, but this really made me laugh.
100 Blood Elf Priest
Don't do it =P Ok, go ahead and do it, but expect a lot and I do mean a *lot* of work on general recruiting and maintenance. You think you work hard on maintaining 10, wait until 25m ;) Socom can attest to our GM's spreadsheets (yes spreadsheets, I kid you not).

With your 20 and (hopefully) ~10 more good people, you'll have 30 (math!). That's not enough. If you raid 3x/week like my raid does, 32 is absolute minimum so the 25 can keep going without pulling from outside the raider core on some nights. 34 is more comfortable, and in the summer, prepare to have around ~36 in your roster to keep going. You will have to recruit, and recruit, and recruit pretty much constantly for the duration of your raid. Very few people can do it without burning out at one point.

This is just from normal RL events going on (work, meetings, class, finals, dates, boozing, who - ring and what not).

This is assuming you are raiding to progress heroic modes. If you aren't, then it becomes easier, since you can raid normal mode until the heroic nerfs start going through the current tier. You can pretty much pull anyone off the street for normal.
Edited by Benea on 4/25/2012 1:27 PM PDT
90 Draenei Paladin
Oh, don't worry, I understand it would be a lot of work. Luckily I can pawn some of the work off to others in a larger raiding environment :D But seriously, it's only an idea, and if we find the right people, we'll try it.

Chances are it won't happen. We need to eat another group of skilled players for it to happen (I simply refuse to recruit up to 30-35 players individually, just recruiting 2-3 is painful enough) and I do think it's unlikely that we can find said group, since most folks are content where they are. But, on the off chance that some group does desire such, I'm leaving the option open.
90 Human Warrior
Hi beans
100 Blood Elf Priest
Hi <3
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]