[5/16 25M] Corvus recruiting Ranged {◕ ◡ ◕}

90 Dwarf Shaman
Wasn't aware Shadow Remains stuck around just to troll recruitment threads. Shame such a respectable guild has fallen so far.
85 Tauren Paladin
ahahah a what the hell is going on
90 Draenei Paladin
Apparently people decided to take a few tongue and cheek comments out of context because they jelly, or something. /squidface. or /gnomeface. Also no promises on openings, all the people I thought were quitting in 4.3 were all LOL NOPE WE CHANGED OUR MINDS. But still accepting applications from exceptional players, justin kaze.
7 Human Paladin
Though 10 mans don't count, right Riddle? ;) ).

This...Our alt 10 man with a healer in Blues and Greens caught up to you in 10 man progression...10 mans are a joke I'm sorry. But hey GL after Old Republic comes out I hear you all are in good shape for 4.3 :)

took you scrubs 3 weeks to catch up to corvus while freaking DARK BLADE caught up in two nights. How does that make you feel? Especially since you guys all knew the entire instance. One blue helm is that big of a difference huh?
Edited by Therd on 11/12/2011 4:41 PM PST
85 Undead Rogue
Though 10 mans don't count, right Riddle? ;) ).

This...Our alt 10 man with a healer in Blues and Greens caught up to you in 10 man progression...10 mans are a joke I'm sorry. But hey GL after Old Republic comes out I hear you all are in good shape for 4.3 :)

Even I don't like bragging about my amazingness as much as this guy!
Edited by Maraudah on 11/12/2011 4:43 PM PST
85 Human Paladin
Socom's voice is incredibly delicious. I won't believe anything he says unless he comes and says it on vent.
86 Troll Hunter
One person's views doesn't represent a guild, especially knowing that several people in this thread are in multiple, if not all of the guilds at the top of progression on ER.

That being said, I personally don't have much of a preference for a side on the 10 vs 25 difficulty debate. While I would consider 25 man "harder" between the two, it's more so out of guild management difficulty with scheduling and roster management to keep a higher quantity of like minded individuals. The encounters may be easier, but a player capable of 7/7 heroic Firelands in 10 man could handle the same with 24 more similarly skilled players in 25 man raid.

I think Rafikki's point to recognize that there are differences between 10 and 25 is pretty relevant. Blizzard's decision to not separate 10 and 25 man server firsts is pretty silly in my opinion, but as it stands now, none of the raiding groups on ER are Firelords, and until that time there isn't a server first guild, just a lot of 6/7, no matter what level of raiding you're looking at, everyone is still stuck on progression.

Finally, in Shadow Remains' defense, I sincerely doubt we'll be pulling ahead in Dragon Soul right away, because our raid week doesn't start until Friday night, and then at most also a raid on Saturday, totaling to about 6 hours together per week. Of our core 10 man, 4 of us have mains currently in 7/7 guilds which raid 4-5 nights a week during progress, and one more is 6/7 in on his main in another guild. However, that leaves more than half of our raid unable to experience and grind content until our relatively short raid time which makes their learning curve a bit behind ours. That and burn out from the other raiders who already have a heavy raid week aside from our alts (like how our SR raid only did normals for 2 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the Firelands nerfs because we didn't want to spend more than 2-2.5 hours clearing due to being burnt out of raiding until we finally got our Heroic Ragnaros kills after 2+ months of wiping).

tl;dr
10 man and 25 man doesn't matter, just clear everything and worry less about other people's progression as currently everyone on ER is horrible in a World/US ranking sense. If your goal is just 6/7 Heroic, or getting drakes meta-achievements, or just having fun a couple nights a week RPing through trash... try and do that, then you'll win.

P.S. Last guild to bump Corvus' recruitment thread wins!
90 Human Mage
10 man and 25 man doesn't matter, just clear everything and worry less about other people's progression as currently everyone on ER is horrible in a World/US ranking sense. If your goal is just 6/7 Heroic, or getting drakes meta-achievements, or just having fun a couple nights a week RPing through trash... try and do that, then you'll win.

I like this dood.

What if your idea of fun is trolling Firelands General?
Edited by Averiy on 11/13/2011 8:10 AM PST
90 Draenei Paladin
That's our idea of fun! :D
85 Goblin Warlock
Bitters wins the thread.
85 Tauren Paladin
I wasn't aware you could win a recruitment thread unless you uh, you know... recruited someone.
85 Human Paladin
11/13/2011 08:07 AMPosted by Averiy

I like this dood.

What if your idea of fun is trolling Firelands General?

Bitters is impossible not to love. <3
11/14/2011 12:25 PMPosted by Poppop
I wasn't aware you could win a recruitment thread unless you uh, you know... recruited someone.

I recruit Popps as my [censored]
90 Draenei Paladin
11/14/2011 12:25 PMPosted by Poppop

One person applied, did we win?
90 Human Warrior
You guys should let me join and promote me to officer so I can abuse that power and gkick ALL the members.

...oh wait
90 Draenei Paladin
That was not my decision. /glare @ Fanghyde
85 Undead Rogue
11/15/2011 12:39 PMPosted by Shanudis

<3
85 Worgen Druid
11/15/2011 12:39 PMPosted by Shanudis

What can I say? I'm a sucker for the 'happy ending' massage. :3

lol jk Imina <3
90 Night Elf Druid
Looking for a new guild and you've taken on a former guildie of mine. ^.^ Heading over to check out your website
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump for more trolls and heroic Ragnaros server first. Thanks everyone who sent the grats. :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]