[5/16 25M] Corvus recruiting Ranged {◕ ◡ ◕}

90 Draenei Paladin
We only raid 3/3 not 24/7 :(
10/10/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Baranalot
Join Corvus so you can hear Shan cry when he eats Ghost Pepper hot wings and has to !@#$ them out 8 hours later. Or so you can hear him get drunk. Or both. At the same time. This is a great idea. Friday night, here I come.
Lol you guys need to learn to love hot foods :), on a side note I don't wanna. I want to be a casual player because when I raided 24/7 I wasn't really myself. So this guild is casual on everything I like as to not create players who ere like me, and to keep a promise to some firends.

We're casual on everything pretty much except raiding. We expect your A game but I mean, we only raid 9 hours a week, so that's like, not 24/7 at all.
90 Human Warrior
10/10/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Frostea
Lol you guys need to learn to love hot foods :), on a side note I don't wanna. I want to be a casual player because when I raided 24/7 I wasn't really myself. So this guild is casual on everything I like as to not create players who ere like me, and to keep a promise to some firends.

We're casual on everything pretty much except raiding. We expect your A game but I mean, we only raid 9 hours a week, so that's like, not 24/7 at all.
Sorry but, no thanks :D I like the idea of being allies with ya more than being a member. Please understand it's not you it's me!
Oh no dude I understand! No big or anything. :P And we're allies with everyone. We love everyone.
90 Draenei Paladin
Except Frostea. No one loves Frostea.
90 Human Warrior
Except bl---

Wait I'm not Oro.
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump for shoutbox trolling.
Guess who is still recruiting? We are. If you are a DPS class, we probably want you. Get in touch with someone or head to corvuscoalition.com to apply!
90 Human Warrior
BUMP BECAUSE UPDATE OUR KILLS SHANUDIS
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump for desperately wanting to reduce 4/6 to 2/3. Math!@#$yeah.
10/15/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Shanudis

What.
90 Human Warlock
Posted by Shanudis

Posted by Frostea
What.

2/3 sounds better then 4/6 >:D
Edited by Taeani on 10/15/2012 2:44 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Rogue
Are you looking for specific DPS? Ranged or otherwise?
90 Draenei Paladin
Mainly ranged but considering everything.
90 Human Warrior
MAINLY WARRIORS
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump, we can offer raid spots immediately to any solid (60k+ tanknspank) ranged DPS interested. Contact one of us or apply!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]