[5/16 25M] Corvus recruiting Ranged {◕ ◡ ◕}

85 Goblin Shaman
Friendly Bump (btw this is Remi =D)
90 Human Hunter
Congratulations on Heroic Rag!

90 Human Warrior
11/20/2011 10:48 AMPosted by Shyde
Looking for a new guild and you've taken on a former guildie of mine. ^.^ Heading over to check out your website

Mewsa is freaking adorable.
Any of her friends are welcome here. Shoot me a tell on Imina or Iminar and I can get you a ginvite as a friend =D
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Serious grats guys.
90 Dwarf Shaman
dwnq
90 Draenei Shaman
11/23/2011 11:08 PMPosted by Grubfist
dwnq

Is the word, "bump" upsidedown.
Bump for recruiting and new website. The armed forces are stealing all the raiders! We are currently boasting several open slots in our main progression roster, with a standing of 4/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. Applicants are expected to perform at least on par or better than our current roster given equal level gear. Head on over to our new website at corvus.wowstead.com for more information or to apply, or seek out a member in-game.

-Jeln
Edited by Jeln on 1/18/2012 9:40 AM PST
90 Draenei Paladin
Updated with less trolly post. >.> But srsly, new website, more boss kills, and Kindath. What more could you want? Oh, yeah, forgot that there is Imina in the guild...
86 Human Death Knight
[Splinky, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker].
fixed that for you
Bump. We really want a warrior as we have ZEROOOOOO and all our Protector tokens go to Grubfist. Nobody needs 3 sets of tier gear. NOBODY.
90 Draenei Paladin
Grub does.
90 Human Warrior
I have two really geared sets of gear. That count for anything?
90 Draenei Paladin
Did you end T12 with 4 piece for 3 seperate specs, all 391s? Then no. :( PLS TO DROP MORE PALLY TOKENZ.
Coalwalker Sandal's. JUST SAYIN'.
90 Draenei Mage
vanq best token
Bump for warriors and warlocks! Are there none on this server who want to see heroic Dragon Soul?
90 Human Warrior
01/21/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Jeln
Bump for warriors and warlocks! Are there none on this server who want to see heroic Dragon Soul?

No good ones.
86 Human Death Knight
01/22/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Imina

No good ones.

all the good ones quit / server hopped / use other mains now
01/21/2012 05:04 AMPosted by Kolzi
vanq best token

Also this. I like this person.
Bumpity for bored Sinestra wipes!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]