Reply Quote
88 Gnome Warlock
More like rip gorefiend.

Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Postal much?
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Warlock
its funny you say that when I only know of only 2 people from my guild that were doing that and at the time a couple of us had horde toons that were out there killing them as well.

but hey, i guess when your bad, getting camped sucks. sorry for the butt hurt.

oh and gz on heroic rag Ark. pugging 6/7h is serious business these days.
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Warlock
oh i just figured you were pugging since you were still 6/7. sorry that my pug-alts have cleared as much as your mains. but hey, keep !@#$ talking because you know this content is hard stuff.. right?

lemme know when you guys get heroic rag down. you should post more of those logs. eventually you guys will last more then 4 minutes on rag. i believe in you guys!

anyways, you don't have any room to be posting. so run along and help mom make dinner.
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Warlock
ah no worries. its nice to see you guys are making progress.

because hey, working on heroic rag for 3 months and still not getting it must be an error as well?

you should hop on your main and talk trash perhaps. hopefully its not that priest.
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Warlock
We stopped raiding 3 and 1/2 months ago guys. where you guys been?

I mean, your honestly going to say anything to your 3 months of not getting heroic rag down? I mean, honestly? Some hick guild on some back water realm and your talking !@#$ to the God Father of pugging on Gorefiend? It saddens my heart that you never had the chance to come to one of my pugs back in the day before I had a guild. The pain is truly great.

Your place is trolling on this forum, since your obviously not getting any "hard" fights down. Wear that Light of Dawn title with pride Sorchia! And Zagara, you'll break 1900 eventually in arena, keep at it kid!

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
im a let u finish but

zagara dying to rockets on mimiron at 3% for undying was the greatest achievement ruin of all time

of all time
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]