Attn: going out to all guilds

100 Worgen Druid
I recently brought a member into my guild by the name of Alois, his alt being Bàdgér (alt 133 for a, and 130 for the e). After acting overly immature his rights were revoked down to lower member. Unknowing of his alt, i was leading a firelands on another character to switch back and discover he had cleaned house on guild bank, stealing as much as his rights allowed before /gquitting. I'd like to make the server aware of his actions and all guilds out there be ware. His reputation as being an overly immature child, most definitively precedes him.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
What does he look like
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Ma'am I assure you I will find your missing child
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Stole his rights huh?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
hey aliscendra, thanks for letting us know.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Agreed, thanks for the head's up.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I've run with this guy in a few pugs before he apparently combines immaturity with a gross inability to play his class. Not someone you want in your group OR in your guild.

Also, ADIFACE!!!! <3
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
11/09/2011 11:15 PMPosted by Noruas
I recently brought a member into my guild by the name of Alois, his alt being Bàdgér (alt 133 for a, and 130 for the e). After acting overly immature his rights were revoked down to lower member. Unknowing of his alt, i was leading a firelands on another character to switch back and discover he had cleaned house on guild bank, stealing as much as his rights allowed before /gquitting. I'd like to make the server aware of his actions and all guilds out there be ware. His reputation as being an overly immature child, most definitively precedes him.

Apparently he is Swifty a druid on alliance side. He was advertising in trade chat on friday he wanted to buy JP items for 5k gold and to send them COD to his alt named Alois.

Just and FYI!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/13/2011 12:45 PMPosted by Nekrotic

Apparently he is Swifty a druid on alliance side. He was advertising in trade chat on friday he wanted to buy JP items for 5k gold and to send them COD to his alt named Alois.

Just and FYI!

Bahahah awesome. <3 Swifty.
They're not the same person - he was just griefing Alois because of what he did to OP's guild bank.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc369/PathogenGuild/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_111311_233553.jpg

http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc369/PathogenGuild/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_111311_234135.jpg

http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc369/PathogenGuild/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_111311_234210.jpg

---Credit to a good friend for his research---
Granted those numbers are quite over-estimated because he can't even tell the truth on that one alone.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
And looks like someone is inable to read. Thank you Phase 2, as I stated those are grossly over-estimated numbers. I posted those screenies to further prove his immaturity and grotesquely childish manner on which he interacts within the game.

if he was really able to take that much from the guild bank id kinda blame you guys lol

Aliscendra
85 Draenei Priest
Sacrilege
http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc369/PathogenGuild/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_111311_233553.jpg

http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc369/PathogenGuild/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_111311_234135.jpg

http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc369/PathogenGuild/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_111311_234210.jpg

---Credit to a good friend for his research---
Granted those numbers are quite over-estimated because he can't even tell the truth on that one alone.

Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Seems phase two cannot refrain from commenting on a gesture put forth to warn alliance side. Good show of conduct.
Edited by Aliscendra on 11/14/2011 10:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
/popcorn
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
I like that giant reputation bar across the top of the screen
Reply Quote
Came across this guy in SW last night. Someone from Archetype was calling him out in /s for this. He denied it and moved on to some light trolling among the 4 of us. I was bored it was entertaining.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Alright, enough of this nonsense. Alois can be immature at times, yes, ill admit that much. But the lies your concocting here are rediculous. He did not steal anything from your guild bank. There are a few reasons that i can point out for sure.

1. He talks to me all the time in game and not once did he brag to me about stealing anything from anyone, let alone the amounts we are talking here.

2. I've had access to his account personally, the kid has less than 1k in items and cash, across all his toons.

3. If he had really of done this, you could of contacted a GM and the items and gold would have been returned to you.(I've seen it happen before) As well he would of gotten a 24hr ban to say the least, and all I've seen him banned for was for swearing at someone.

4. IF and i say a big IF, he really did this somehow, its unknown by me, let alone, if he had that much access to your guild bank, you're a total and complete bafoon.

5. If what you say is true, dont post screenshots of him telling someone about it. Go to your guild bank, and look at the god foresaken history, post a SS of that, and yes it will be in there.

Having said that, lets knock off the childish "trolling" attitudes and get on with it, don't ruin the game for another player just because he pissed you off in someway. I'm fed up to my eyeballs with the trashy and complete crappy attitudes that surround 50% of all WoWs players. Get a life and move on.

That is all.
Edited by Drdiseases on 11/14/2011 10:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
tl;dr
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Thank you Drdiseases, and I'll talk half a consideration for what you just said. As soon as I noticed I did put in a ticket. Nothing was done. As for pulling out? do you honestly believe I'm stupid enough NOT to look. As I stated earlier those numbers were from a child GROSSLY over-estimating. I posted this here for a warning, I could give a damn about him. He did what he did and I warned people about it. Now, HE came into our vent earlier and issues one hell of an apology and returned the items he STOLE. So take that one up with him, when it comes to him. I consider us even and done. I really hope you research more before you come on here with weakly based accusations relying solely on word of mouth from one player who has quickly built his own reputation.
Edited by Aliscendra on 11/14/2011 11:45 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]