pvp question

First of All, Watup Dawnbringer? Missed you guys... lol

Alright i just finally hit 85(finally) on 2 of my toons, this druid(resto/balance) and my pally(prot/holy) and i would like to get some pvp gear for atleast one of them to make a somewhat pvp toon. what would be the best toon to make into this pvp toon? Was thinking of going feral kitty on my druid once i got some gear. yes? no?
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tyler
Edited by Edd on 11/10/2011 12:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hi Tyler buddy. I will answer your question speaking from experience. I have recently reached level 85 on my feral druid and it's pretty much awesome. However, if you did holy pvp on your paladin you'd be in a good place there, too.

But I still recommend the feral idea.
Reply Quote
Alright and i did pvp on my holy paladin, i found it extremely fun, just i didnt know what was better in pvp in cata since i just came back to wow(from a year long kinda break) i will work on feral pvp gear and try it out.
Reply Quote
kitty and holy pally are going to be your best bet. Both are in a good place it seems. if you enjoy BGs than heals make all the difference.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]