85 Blood Elf Rogue
11/10/2011 05:10 PMPosted by Eloderung
I'm really glad that patch 4.3 was delayed two weeks over this :(

you are a moron, just fyi
Edited by Chaste on 11/10/2011 9:16 PM PST
85 Human Priest
11/10/2011 08:08 PMPosted by Magixx
real nice so pvpers QQ and push back 4.3 for everyone else real nice guys

Are you kidding me, this game is 90% about PvE and PVPs finally Ask for something and use !@#$%, evry season we have had 2 weeks notice then we get 1. people aim for glad in the last 2 weeks. Also they have stuffed people up in PVP all season with the MMR Screw over, also told that the MMR fix takes a while for them to do, so thats probs also why they made it longer away.
90 Orc Shaman
I wanted to say thanks for wiping mmr and thank you for pushing the date back
85 Orc Shaman
Thanks Blizzard !!
85 Blood Elf Rogue
this character is lvl 65. i want to roll in 3s with my feral friend and his disc priest friend by the time next season starts. next season might start on the 15th...it's the 11th...

Challenge Accepted
90 Human Warrior
Ok so Neth clearly points to the fact that higher ilvl weapons will be available for hp, but when they are will we have to earn another 7250 hp to get them?
89 Night Elf Druid
So the minimum we get to wait for 4.3 is another two weeks? Wonderful...good to know I spent the last week downloading a 15gb patch for nothing.
85 Blood Elf Hunter
MMR Reset?!?! YAY!
Truly sorry for all you inexperienced pvp'ers that will have to come up against us experienced players next season.. wait no im not.. faceroll nubs to 2.2k inc. el oh el.
90 Human Warrior
Sooo..all my hard earned VP & CP items will no longer be elite? Everyone will be walking around with Ruthless gear in less than one month.
Ok, so im fairly new to wow..only about one year.. I remember this 'conversion' after season 9 ended earlier this year...but I really didn't believe the exact same thing would happen again in just 6 months....Can someone explain how this is not frustrating and does not make playing wow a complete waste of time then? At least as far as grinding Arenas and Heroics for items goes.
This seems to really subtract from the appeal of a game where you build your character, because the effort just gets 'wiped' every 6 months in one swift move. I don't understand. Maybe only harcore 24-7 players could appreciate or explain this systems
Unless i'm missing something here...I.m certainly not grinding Arenas or Heroics etc. til dawn anymore for items that are obsolete in 6 months....I may just have to do something else...
85 Blood Elf Paladin
NK
Sooo..all my hard earned VP & CP items will no longer be elite? Everyone will be walking around with Ruthless gear in less than one month.
Ok, so im fairly new to wow..only about one year.. I remember this 'conversion' after season 9 ended earlier this year...but I really didn't believe the exact same thing would happen again in just 6 months....Can someone explain how this is not frustrating and does not make playing wow a complete waste of time then? At least as far as grinding Arenas and Heroics for items goes.
This seems to really subtract from the appeal of a game where you build your character, because the effort just gets 'wiped' every 6 months in one swift move. I don't understand. Maybe only harcore 24-7 players could appreciate or explain this systems
Unless i'm missing something here...I.m certainly not grinding Arenas or Heroics etc. til dawn anymore for items that are obsolete in 6 months....I may just have to do something else...

**Season 11 rewards will be made available for purchase with Conquest Points awarded during the new season.**

yea most people will now have ruthless gear (bought with honor points now), but the whole thing is to get the next step up.

believe me im not terribly excited about this considering im not even fully capped with ruthless but i do enjoy owning people in battlegrounds and better gear will only enhance that.
Edited by Nugster on 11/11/2011 4:35 PM PST
90 Human Paladin
Rather than 35 silver, can me make it 35 gold? :>
is there somewhere we can find out what the new gear will look like?
I really need to pay attention to this kind of stuff. I feel stupid now buying my season 10s and gemming them. :(
90 Human Priest
11/10/2011 05:10 PMPosted by Eloderung
I'm really glad that patch 4.3 was delayed two weeks over this :(

It has been said time and time again that they are still working out issues with 4.3 on the PTR, hence why no release date has been announced.

The season and patch don't necessarily coincide, and the MMR resetting has nothing to do with delaying the patch.

And THANK YOU BLIZZARD for listening to the PVP community. There's a first for everything?
;)
90 Human Priest
MMR Reset?!?! YAY!
Truly sorry for all you inexperienced pvp'ers that will have to come up against us experienced players next season.. wait no im not.. faceroll nubs to 2.2k inc. el oh el.

It's the attitudes of high rated PVP'ers such as yourself that really make PVE'ers hate the PVP population.

I play this game primarily for PVP. I'm happy to go up against great teams this coming season with the MMR reset because I want it to be FAIR. It means I'll lose a ton of games, but I'll have fun doing it, and I'm looking forward to seeing who comes out on top now that those who have been shuffled to the bottom have a chance.

I follow streams and enjoy watching videos of those at the top of their game.

So why knock those who can't get 2200?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]