PvP Season 10 Ending Soon- Updated

(Locked)

85 Draenei Shaman
now they just need to nerf pally healers and we are all set :)
85 Orc Shaman
Where's the rating requirement on gear? No one complained about it... why give terrible people free loot? Bad game is bad... luckily my sub ends here in a couple more days.
90 Worgen Druid
Last season, when the season ended the s9 vicious gear became available for honor and a lot of us blew honor on it. Then, a week later, they introduced slightly better s10 vicious gear for honor, replacing the lesser s9 vicious, and we all cried foul and blizz gave us back some honor to compensate for the mixup.

What I'm wondering is if this sort of thing is going to happen this year? the OP is a bit confusing because it says 1) the s10 conquest gear will become available for honor but also 2) 4.3 will introduce "higher ilvl pvp items".

I'd like to know this also. My guess is they'll do it the same way; if so, the wording in the announcement needs to be made a bit more clear.
85 Human Mage
11/10/2011 08:08 PMPosted by Magixx
real nice so pvpers QQ and push back 4.3 for everyone else real nice guys

If they didn't reset MMR, they already knew they were going to lose almost every PVP subscriber they had. Not resetting MMR would have just been a huge mistake.
Edited by Marcarthur on 11/17/2011 3:54 PM PST
85 Tauren Paladin
11/17/2011 03:54 PMPosted by Marcarthur
real nice so pvpers QQ and push back 4.3 for everyone else real nice guys

If they didn't reset MMR, they already knew they were going to lose almost every PVP subscriber they had. Not resetting MMR would have just been a huge mistake.

I agree with ya, but im more cocerned about the stats on the season 11 gear...
But thats just me, not sure about everyone else
25 Blood Elf Paladin
11/18/2011 01:22 AMPosted by Krasino

I agree with ya, but im more concerned about the stats on the season 11 gear...
What's wrong with the stats on season 11 gear?
85 Undead Rogue
I agree with ya, but im more cocerned about the stats on the season 11 gear...

I'm more concerned with arena participation rates, with almost a 50% drop in participation based on a few calculators for my bg.

Last season, when the season ended the s9 vicious gear became available for honor and a lot of us blew honor on it. Then, a week later, they introduced slightly better s10 vicious gear for honor, replacing the lesser s9 vicious, and we all cried foul and blizz gave us back some honor to compensate for the mixup.

What I'm wondering is if this sort of thing is going to happen this year? the OP is a bit confusing because it says 1) the s10 conquest gear will become available for honor but also 2) 4.3 will introduce "higher ilvl pvp items".

I'd like to know this also. My guess is they'll do it the same way; if so, the wording in the announcement needs to be made a bit more clear.

The current conquest gear we have access to will be available for purchase with honor points. What they want to make everyone perfectly aware of, is that when 4.3 drops, a whole new set of "vicious" and "ruthless" (iuno what it's called) will be available with honor and conquest respectively. The new "vicious" gear will be better than the current ruthless gear, so don't waste your points buying the season 10 conquest gear when it drops to honor-buyable. I personally, on my other account, have just grinded all my pvp toons to have 4k honor available once they convert my conquest to honor, so i can buy some season 11 gear straight off the bat. Can't wait to go shopping :D :D
85 Goblin Shaman
just as a side note for you blizz resto druids are way to over powered in pvp by far so dont ruin pvp by buffing a class that needs a nerf and while im on the topic of nerfs plz plz nerf deathstrike it as well is over powered and once it gets buffed to the point where it heals either if you miss or not it will just ruin pvp its self so do your self a favor blizz jsut forget about buffing dks and resto druids
85 Draenei Death Knight
Valor doesn't have anything to do with PVP. Only Conquest and Honor are the points that have anything to do with PVP. Justice and Valor are for Dungeon and Raid players not PVP PLAYERS.
15 Gnome Mage
11/19/2011 07:30 AMPosted by Bixxle
just as a side note for you blizz resto druids are way to over powered in pvp by far so dont ruin pvp by buffing a class that needs a nerf and while im on the topic of nerfs plz plz nerf deathstrike it as well is over powered and once it gets buffed to the point where it heals either if you miss or not it will just ruin pvp its self so do your self a favor blizz jsut forget about buffing dks and resto druids

Stop playing Elemental.
90 Orc Death Knight
DcR
but you can buy conquest and honor points with valor and justice points.
80 Orc Warlock
YESSS!!!!

OMG Blizzard thank you so much for this! So tired of the blatant in your face MMR exploits. Wonderful to see that you are paying attention to the wishes of your pvp subscribers as well.
Annual subscription inc. since there is hope! ^ ^
90 Draenei Shaman
I just hope they don't release two new sets of gear like at the end of last season. For example when I lvl 365 gear was out for a week and then they released I lvl 371 gear. Many players including myself weren't happy to do double the honor grind for gear that should have been 371 in the first place. If anyone can tell me that wont happen It'll give me some reassurance, Ty for any responses.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Just wondering, will the Season 10 weapons be available for immediate purchase once season 11 begins? Cause I know that you need a certain amount of honor earned during the current season before you can.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]