PvP Season 10 Ending Soon- Updated

(Locked)

90 Draenei Shaman
i totally agree what the hell is this shaman crap gear:'(
90 Draenei Shaman
lol i agree, im not the best for arenas because im a more laid back person, but it will be fun to stomp a few
90 Worgen Druid
29th is my birthday

Blizzard DOES care! :'D
90 Human Paladin
I was wondering if we're gonna be able to get conquest points on the day of the 29th. Because If so, then I'll be able to get my ruthless elite weapon when I get 2200 this week.
85 Tauren Paladin
When the season 11 begins are they going to make season 11 honor gear as well? Or just keep season 10 gear as the current honor gear because they did that with the season 9/10 honor gear so i just wanna know whether or not i should spend my honor before season 11 begins or save it to get new honor gear
85 Orc Warrior

11/10/2011 08:08 PMPosted by Magixx
real nice so pvpers QQ and push back 4.3 for everyone else real nice guys

NO, everyone else qqed about firelands which delayed season 11 cuz blizz needed to make a new raid for you crybabys
90 Orc Shaman
After spending 5 mins reading all the crap posts prior to this one, here's the answer to the original question, tho it was very obviously stated. For the new season Blizzard has annouced that for 1 week, at the beginning of the new pvp season, ilvl 384 gear will be avaliable for purchase. After 1 week when Season 11 begins the former ruthless gear will dissapear from the game, providing us with once again brand new honor and conquest gear. As usual with new seasons, the previous seasons weapons will be avaliable for purchase for a season total earned of 7250. The current Ruthless armor will disapear soon tho. Don't waste your honor on it.

And fyi to all the rdruids that keep qqing they suck...learn to play. As a rshaman who just hit 3k resil and still has blue Bloodthirsty gear, skill >gear.

Have you ever healed 299,980,000? I have.
3 Troll Hunter
After spending 5 mins reading all the crap posts prior to this one, here's the answer to the original question, tho it was very obviously stated. For the new season Blizzard has annouced that for 1 week, at the beginning of the new pvp season, ilvl 384 gear will be avaliable for purchase. After 1 week when Season 11 begins the former ruthless gear will dissapear from the game, providing us with once again brand new honor and conquest gear. As usual with new seasons, the previous seasons weapons will be avaliable for purchase for a season total earned of 7250. The current Ruthless armor will disapear soon tho. Don't waste your honor on it.

And fyi to all the rdruids that keep qqing they suck...learn to play. As a rshaman who just hit 3k resil and still has blue Bloodthirsty gear, skill >gear.

Have you ever healed 299,980,000? I have.

You're playing a resto shaman.. it's a good healing class, especially with an AFFLICTION WARLOCK. So don't try and say resto druids are good. Even the Q&A stated they're bad.
90 Human Paladin
5 days...wow, time flies. I need to get conquest/honor capped! ;)
Edited by Pallÿ on 11/24/2011 7:13 PM PST
85 Blood Elf Rogue
does this mean we should buyy out all the ruthless with honor in that period or wait to spend our honor because better than ruthless honor gear will be available?
90 Orc Death Knight
11/09/2011 09:00 AMPosted by Nethaera
Please be aware that higher ilvl PvP items will be introduced and available for Honor points with patch 4.3.

WHYYYY?!?!! That is EXTREMELY CONFUSING and PEOPLE WILL end up WASTING THEIR HONOR buying about-to-be-sub-par gear with their honor! This is horrible!!

WHY DO YOU HURT ME SO, NETHAERA!!

</3

Btw I like the new commercial with Aubrey Plaza <(^_^)> WIN!
11/09/2011 09:00 AMPosted by Nethaera
any Honor accrued above the 4,000-point cap will be converted into gold at a rate of 35 silver per point. In addition, Season 11 rewards will be made available for purchase with Conquest Points awarded during the new season.

Thanks for bending us over the chair again with another pathetic exchange rate. That doesn't even cover the gold used for repairs after a BG or the grinding for minuscule amounts of honor/conquest points per battleground. Blizzard needs to practice a little a more humility to its subscribers or will soon find none.
Edited by Schadowleez on 11/27/2011 12:26 AM PST
85 Human Mage
11/27/2011 12:25 AMPosted by Schadowleez
any Honor accrued above the 4,000-point cap will be converted into gold at a rate of 35 silver per point. In addition, Season 11 rewards will be made available for purchase with Conquest Points awarded during the new season.

Thanks for bending us over the chair again with another pathetic exchange rate. That doesn't even cover the gold used for repairs after a BG or the grinding for minuscule amounts of honor/conquest points per battleground. Blizzard needs to practice a little a more humility to its subscribers or will soon find none.

be happy with what you get. Gold is easy to gain if you just DO YOUR DAILIES. Herbalizm, mining are also very lucrative gold making methods. If you want repair funds actually go out and earn it.
be happy with what you get. Gold is easy to gain if you just DO YOUR DAILIES. Herbalizm, mining are also very lucrative gold making methods. If you want repair funds actually go out and earn it.

Ah yes collecting gold to spend it on what exactly? other than repairs. Got to admit you are good at ignoring the message behind my post to "toe the party line"
Edited by Schadowleez on 11/27/2011 5:39 AM PST
85 Human Death Knight
HONOR GRIND
85 Human Warlock
ill have plenty of gold via my 19k conquest points. :)
11/27/2011 11:08 AMPosted by Drzeusyqt
ill have plenty of gold via my 19k conquest points. :)

Really? considering you are capped at 4k... How do you get to accumulate 19k? If you are referring to season to date then your statement makes sense.
Edited by Schadowleez on 11/27/2011 11:22 AM PST
85 Human Warlock
because the conquest converts to to honor and any leftovers over 4k convert to gold before the season hits

thats how it worked for me last season so i assumed it would be the same thing.

i believe they even said that before s11 when they convert CQ to honor they might let you be above the 4k cap until s11 when it converts
Edited by Drzeusyqt on 11/27/2011 11:20 AM PST
Interesting so you have 19k on hand now or were you forced to buy when you hit 4k?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]