Stampede

100 Night Elf Hunter
My only fear is this... Its a long as cd. good for pve... but its not usuable in arenas... I belive it needs to be a medium cd, because per say if you're going to go the route that envolves making it not usuable in arenas then give every spec the class not just BM. if its an only BM ability then it should be usuable in all situations
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
01/01/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Soul
My only fear is this... Its a long as cd. good for pve... but its not usuable in arenas... I belive it needs to be a medium cd, because per say if you're going to go the route that envolves making it not usuable in arenas then give every spec the class not just BM. if its an only BM ability then it should be usuable in all situations

???
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
If you can't use it when you want to use it why let you use it. Users turn into abusers :<
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Furthermore

If you have the time to complain about it, you have the time to fix it. Someone like yourself should be discussing ways in manipulating game mechanics to the advantage, not the opposite. If you are incapable of such, quit the forums as you promised to do. The last thing this forum needs is annother troll, running around and contaminating every thread just because they don't know anything else. People want to believe in the Hunter class; They want to make it work for both current and future content. If you dont want to man the pumps or mend the sails? Walk the plank mate....
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
More along the lines of you can't state that pets are fine or claim that it's bad micromanagement when the pet decides to get stuck on something on the floor or despawn or even flat out die instead of operate. You also haven't even done the content to see how it affects your damage or how frustrating it is. That was my point.

Also, your attempts to attack my real life instead of my point are laughable. All of your posts don't attack arguments or the topics of the OP and instead try to attack intelligence and real life stuff as a way to enforce self superiority to compensate for lack of argument or experience. Seeing as that's the only thing you've done in this one and even the beast mastery guide, reporting your posts.
Edited by Bullettime on 1/1/2012 4:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
popcorn
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Edited by Bullettime on 1/1/12 4:01 PM (PST)

More along the lines of you can't state that pets are fine or claim that it's bad micromanagement when the pet decides to get stuck on something on the floor or despawn or even flat out die instead of operate. You also haven't even done the content to see how it affects your damage or how frustrating it is. That was my point.Also, your attempts to attack my real life instead of my point are laughable. All of your posts don't attack arguments or the topics of the OP and instead try to attack intelligence and real life stuff as a way to enforce self superiority to compensate for lack of argument or experience. Seeing as that's the only thing you've done in this one and even the beast mastery guide, reporting your posts.

Ive done more than enough of the content, past and present to understand this issue thank you. Furthermore your trolling of both this thread, and the BM pve guide and other threads with your superiority complex more than justifies my responses in regards to yourself. Sure, every hunter had that "Glitched pet" issue, and sure some bosses more than others "throne of tides" but none of those are legitimate reasons to misguide and troll people into thinking the way you do. This thread is about evolving hunters and all u want to do is grind it to dust? please. You have proven yourself a troll, atleast my post have some logical and supported argument in them. Furthermore, if you bothered to, or know how to, i did not attack your personal existence, more so the fashion of which you wage/support your arguments. In this thread, and many others, you have yet to offer anything other than your test with your "E.T" sites when people are asking for real time ingame knowledge and tricks necessary to pull things off. Then getting defensive when people do not agree with your, or you fail to provide the adaquate response. If you cant take the heat stay out of the fire.

This class is, including raid mechanics are in a bad state this patch Thanks to trolls like yourself regardless of your raid exp or your familuarity of "E.T" sites. Be careful on whome you try to insult when it comes to evolution and development; the higher you fly, the longer the fall.
Edited by Agathorn on 1/1/2012 8:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
01/01/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Bullettime
Also, your attempts to attack my real life instead of my point are laughable. All of your posts don't attack arguments or the topics of the OP and instead try to attack intelligence and real life stuff as a way to enforce self superiority to compensate for lack of argument or experience. Seeing as that's the only thing you've done in this one and even the beast mastery guide, reporting your posts.

Evidence of illiteracy I see. Read the post before you post. On the Contrary good idea, il report you for every thread you follow me around.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
OMG, the spelling and grammar of the typical WoW forum user is so below par.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
01/01/2012 08:09 PMPosted by Agathorn
Evidence of illiteracy I see. Read the post before you post. On the Contrary good idea, il report you for every thread you follow me around.

While you wax lyrical, I'm having a bit of a problem understanding your actual point, if you even have one. You're basically saying we should ignore all the current problems with the hunter class for the sake of progress? Is progress for the sake of progress really progress? Think of it like this, I'm building a house but I'm on a budget. So I skimp a little on the foundation, you can't see it anyway, right? Then on top of that foundation I put a 10 bedroom mansion. On top of that mansion I put the most amazing roof you've ever seen with gables, a huge chimney and a little rooster weathervane. You want to know what all that work on my mansion, roof, etc got me? Nothing, because with the first big storm that shoddy foundation collapsed.

In case that's a bit to hard to grasp, my basic point is that the current bugs, including those with the pet ai are part of the hunter foundation. You don't just keep piling failure on top of failure. Blizzard should be fixing the basics of a buggy class before they try to pile new shiny weathervanes on top. Also, before you start in with the "well, why don't you fix it" nonsense. I pay to play the game, I'm a consumer. I give Blizzard money for what was promised as a fully functioning product. By not addressing the very serious issues with the hunter class Blizzard is in breach of that very agreement that THEY made to the consumer. It is not my place to fix their product for them, in fact I PAY them to fix it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
So how bout that Stampede!

Lets stay on topic before we get the only thread with a blue post on the hunter forums deleted
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
warlocks get an raid wide demonic portal

mages can alter time

Druids can swap spells with an entirely different class

Hunters: excited about having 5 neopets gltich out an do nothing on a 10 minute CD.

facepalm
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
Bullettime casts Stampede at Agathorn
Agathorn fires Multi Shot - 5 pets die instantly

Back on topic, Stampede sounds like rubbish. If it turns out to be useful, it will be OP. Most likely 5 pets on low health that can be AOE in a split second. Maybe the kids will enjoy it for a day or two.
Edited by Sarasmashya on 1/2/2012 7:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
I would like to see Stampede as a graduated ability.

Obviously it would be strongest with the Beast Master Tree, weakest with Marksman.

Marksman would have a total of 2, Surv 3, and Beast Master all 5 pets would be released.

At 1 minute, 2 minutes and 3 minutes the pets would be re-called.

Cool Down would be 5, 4, and 3 minutes.

All pets would have have their basic attacks, that would be it and would respond as one to the commands on the pet bar.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Bullettime casts Stampede at Agathorn
Agathorn fires Multi Shot - 5 pets die instantly

Back on topic, Stampede sounds like rubbish. If it turns out to be useful, it will be OP. Most likely 5 pets on low health that can be AOE in a split second. Maybe the kids will enjoy it for a day or two.

Stampede: Releases your non active pets as guardians to attack the enemy, but each pet deals 75% reduced damage. 5 minute cooldown.

We now have a slightly scaling cooldown (since the pets would scale with AP and such still,) wouldn't be completely useless nor OP, and flagging them as guardians keeps them from triggering BM talent effects and allow the existing pet to proceed as normal.
Edited by Bullettime on 1/2/2012 11:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I'd rather see all the mechanics we have work correctly before they try and add a major CD to our class and have to balance around it.

Ask an Enh Shaman how much they like being balanced around thier multi pet CD, no thanks.

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Straight up winning in this thread
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]