Stampede

100 Orc Hunter
Nice Necro, Also QQ.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Stampede, is going to be garbage. And if it's not, it will nerfed to be garbage. It looks like a gimmick ability for all the pet-tamers. They cannot "fix" one pet and you guys are drooling over 5? Please don't be fooled. Believe me I hope I am wrong, but the devil is in the detail so we shall see.

Pretty much spot on... everything you said has come to pass. 16 pages of drivel and loving on stampede and only 2 people saw it for what it was and would become...
Reply Quote
93 Undead Hunter
Pretty funny reading some of these predictions of how stampede turned out.

Also pretty sad.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
At least if someone wants to come in here and qq, they are doing it in the appropriate thread. *applause*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
stampede honestly isn't even a ton of burst, it adds like 20k-30k burst, like most other peoples cooldowns.

Warriors are doing more burst damage ffs.. Don't see !@#$ about that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
stampede honestly isn't even a ton of burst, it adds like 20k-30k burst, like most other peoples cooldowns.

Warriors are doing more burst damage ffs.. Don't see !@#$ about that.
"stampede honestly isn't even a ton of burst," I am going to stop you right there. You are a moron.

You don't know what you're talking about. :/ I'll be the first to admit that we had OP burst, but they're fixing that. However, stampede isn't the problem. The thing most people like you who cry on the forums don't realize is that these pets do 75% less damage when summoned, aren't affected by Bestial Wrath, and any of their special abilities that they can use are 75% less effective. You have the equivalent of two hunter pets on you. For twenty seconds. Any GOOD player could easily use any sort of AoE CC, stun, slow, fear, etc and get away from the pets long enough for the CD to be completely wasted, and if they can't they have defensive cooldowns they can blow and survive the damage easily. The problem with our burst was people stacking BW + Lynx Rush + Stampede into Readiness + BW + Lynx Rush. THIS needed a nerf, and as such, has been nerfed accordingly, stampede's burst really isn't a lot. Cry less.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Not sure why stampede is any worse then army of the dead. /shrug
Reply Quote
4 Draenei Mage
10/22/2012 09:35 PMPosted by Raven
thanks for adding in this retarded spell

Thanks for bumping a year old post. Again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
10/13/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Cliffyreddy
This is a joke! This ability is game breaking and needs to have less damage for the love of god! PLEASE BLIZZARD just make it not go threw resilience. This needs to be nerfed blizzard please for the love of pvp.

Says the resto sham
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]