Stampede

85 Blood Elf Hunter
This should not be exclusive to BM unless you give Surv an "Atom Bomb Arrow" and MM some sort of "Warp Arrow" or something. Those that want this to be BM only come on now you can't give BM's a cool new ability and not the other specs, unless you allow the other specs to be able to tame and use exotic pets too. But I rather have Stampede or "Atom Bomb Arrow" then have an exotic pet, LOL.
Reply Quote
65 Night Elf Hunter
11/11/2011 07:59 PMPosted by Dmonfox
Those that want this to be BM only come on now you can't give BM's a cool new ability and not the other specs, unless you allow the other specs to be able to tame and use exotic pets too. But I rather have Stampede or "Atom Bomb Arrow" then have an exotic pet, LOL.

Agreed...IF BM gets STAMPEDE exclusively (which I say they should, because it really is something that involves the Hunter's Pets...which IS BEAST MASTERY..."BEAST"..."MASTERY"),
then the MARKSMANSHIP and SURVIVAL should get something just as awesome.

-MARKSMANSHIP gets something like "BLACKEN THE SKY". An big AOE Attack doing DPS, STUNS, and DISARMS after they recover from STUN or something.

-SURVIVAL gets something like a really awesome AOE Trap.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter

Agreed...IF BM gets STAMPEDE exclusively (which I say they should, because it really is something that involves the Hunter's Pets...which IS BEAST MASTERY..."BEAST"..."MASTERY"),
then the MARKSMANSHIP and SURVIVAL should get something just as awesome.

-MARKSMANSHIP gets something like "BLACKEN THE SKY". An big AOE Attack doing DPS, STUNS, and DISARMS after they recover from STUN or something.

-SURVIVAL gets something like a really awesome AOE Trap.

No way to be BM exclusive... Army of the Pets should be for all specs.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Should be BM only.

After all, cannot do AoD unless you are unholy, right?

Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Should be BM only.

very good point, if it is bm only it should be better than aod, because someone had to spec into the tree for it.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Should be BM only.

very good point, if it is bm only it should be better than aod, because someone had to spec into the tree for it.

What?

Do you even know what you're saying?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I don't care about the specifics, but I really want this in the game. Just cause. Don't care if it's a long cd, or if it's damage is bad, I just want it so I can harass people with an army of pets.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Do want. Although if it DOES summon the five currently active pets, I'm going to be naming them to appropriately spell out obscene messages; they're all probably going to be pink Tallstrider's too.

Incoming
Intense
And
Painful
Sodomy
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
""Have you considered having a pet stampede spell where our 5 pet stable rushes our enemy for a 5min cooldown? Or is that too epic?"

^ Please! Please!!! Bring to US!!!! Blizz!!!

OMG!!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
stupid
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
First I want to thank the Blues...

I didn't think they even knew the Hunter Forums existed.

I love the idea of the Stampede, and as I have specced Beast Master since I starting playing a Hunter and have had to fight and scrap my way into the few raids that I have gotten in, I look forward to this being a BM only ability.

OR IF they MUST give the "Leet" Marksman who have looked down their collective noses at us Beast Masters a part of it, they can call a second pet, Surv can call a second and third, while the BEAST Master calls all 5.

If you can't tell, I want Beast Master to be actually wanted in Raids, not merely accepted.

As far as the time goes, It should be for a minimum of 45 seconds on a 5 minute cool down.

Each pet keeps it main ability.

I would love to see my ususal stable, Loque, Worm, Brain Damaged Sili, Turtle, and Corehound, all out in full Beastial Wrath mode.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
i wanna see Stampede with all the Dinosaurs in game... that would be hilarious
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
Anyone else not give 2 sh/ts about this spell?

Anyone else wonder how this random question got thru and blizz was somehow thinking the same thing?

"hey a stampede spell would be so kewl blizz"

"Dude how'd you kno we wanted to do that!?"

Nothing like why does our snake trap even have dots that keep refreshing and break CC on EVERYTHING, pet spawning bug etc etc we all know the questions we've kept asking over and over on the forums.

BUT PET STAMPEDE? OH SO COOL THANKS BLIZZ I'LL FORGET EVERYTHING ELSE

THIS SHOULD BE SO BM ONLY

NO DEWD I WANT IT TOO

you guys are something else, blizz must all play rogues they so good at distracting
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
But dude... it's all your pets... at ooooonce.... *_*
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
so it would be sort of like Raise Dead only for hunters and there pets? I like it.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Hunter
Well first wouldn't you be kinda screwed if you only are using Your Active pets?? Unless it's Some Active (Unless you have all 5 slots Unlocked) and Some Stabled (Which could either be random or Choosen) For Example A Hunter Vs. Rouge A Rouge Goes Invisable As the Rouge Moves he gets closer to the Kill then the Hunter Casts "Stampede" And a Raptor, Gorilla, Croc, Scorpid, and Some Bird of Prey Now the Rouge is still Invisable does the Stampede still affect him or does it cancel out and What if it was a lvl 20 Hunter Vs. a lvl 17 Whatever and The Hunters pets are at his lvl do the pets Use all their Damage Combined or does it use One Shot after another?? And wouldn't that be Like a Instant Crit due to lvl 17 not being able to keep safe after a Conts. Attack of Pets causing him to die right on the floor??
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Skim read the thread, playing off of things already suggested ideas. Sounds like a better idea to keep it a bit more simple.

Make it work in a way similar to the shaman's Feral Spirit. Summon 4 pets instead of 5, you already have your main pet out anyway, it'll be attacking as normal. Forget about using special abilities like stun, heal, disarm, etc. Just have those 4 Stampede pets as extra dps.

Don't force Hunters to need to have all their slots filled. Use a generic pet skin specifically for the spell, with the option to use your own pets as optional skins, depending on which pets you have unsummoned and how many slots are filled.
Edited by Ladkiefer on 11/13/2011 7:37 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]