Captain Staghelm

90 Worgen Hunter
Reawaken!
Vanquish!
Myraid!
Ignite!
Nuthuggers!

GO PLANET!

With your powers combined I am Captain Staghelm!

Captain Staghelm, he's a sad sight,
Gonna take morale down to zero,
He's part of the 99 percent,
And he's fighting on life support

Captain Staghelm, he's a sad sight,
Gonna take morale down to zero,
Gonna manifest new players,
Baddies who like to stand in fire

"You'll wipe for this Captain Staghelm!"

(chanting)
We're the Staghelmians,
You can be one too!
'Cause idling in Stormwind is the thing to do,
Raiding and looting is not the way,
Hear what Captain Staghelm has to say:

"TRANSFER NOWWWW!!"
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You spelled Myriad wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Somewhere, Adrian's ears are ringing at the mention of ignite.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
boat times, boat times, boat times!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The mailbox is a muse.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
What's going on in this th- oh lawd.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
GOOOO PLANET!
Reply Quote
6 Troll Shaman
'Cause saving our realm is the thing to do!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
"The power is yours!"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
"Nuthuggers wtf???"

The guild that killed heroic lich king on ten man 5% earlier than Vanquish did and second behind Reawaken, the guild that killed Algalon in less than 1 hour of attempts when Ignite took two months to do it. Alot of us are still here Mer were just spread out across different guilds:)
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Shaman

And lol Ignite, where did Adrian end up? Adriaaaaan!

I believe he found love...
Edited by Esme on 11/17/2011 3:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
and sc2
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Adrian bad.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
badass?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I miss Adrian. Definately a unique guy and one of those people you love or hate, personally I loved him. Ignite was a hell of a good time, might not of gotten any server firsts, but accomplished a lot and had a great time doing it.

Best Ignite memory is Adrian standing on top of the stairs in sunwell at the twins and gave a 20 minute speech about anyone falling off was an idiot and would be replaced, then turned around and fell off.

"Nuthuggers wtf???"

The guild that killed heroic lich king on ten man 5% earlier than Vanquish did and second behind Reawaken, the guild that killed Algalon in less than 1 hour of attempts when Ignite took two months to do it. Alot of us are still here Mer were just spread out across different guilds:)

Not to take anything away from Nuthuggers/Boat Times as they were definately an up an coming guild of that time and I know a lot of excellent players from that guild but this is citing 10 man examples vs 25 man guilds. (Ignite still killed alg 10 b4 despite the pain of getting a 3rd healer online sat afternoon as we two healed everything else.)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
"Not to take anything away from Nuthuggers/Boat Times as they were definately an up an coming guild of that time and I know a lot of excellent players from that guild but this is citing 10 man examples vs 25 man guilds. (Ignite still killed alg 10 b4 despite the pain of getting a 3rd healer online sat afternoon as we two healed everything else"

Nope I know what you mean and I take no disrespect from what your saying but...my point was/is that I would stand behind the Nuthuggers ten best players at any given time and say we could compete against any guild stag had to offer at that time. That is if we had chosen to go down that path more frequently. The problem is it was just very rare we ever put the ten best people/comps together. When we did decide to it was always pretty amazing results in a short time frame ala Algalon in less than 1 hour of attempts just a week after Ignite had gotten it on ten man, and then killing Heroic Lich King on ten man the first time we decided to put an all range group together (we were told by a certain Vanquish Warlock it was impossible to three heal at that time frames current ICC buff because five dps couldnt kick out enough damage)<-think that's why I agreed to do the ten man again in the first place just to prove him wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Wish that battleship never sunk ;<
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Wish that battleship never sunk ;<

Wish Meso wouldn't stand in the melee.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]