[H&A] <The Sanguine Order> Giveaway

85 Blood Elf Paladin

<The Sanguine Order> is holding a Giveaway.

Wednesday, November 9 2011 - Friday, November 18 2011 entries will be accepted.

The winners, by random drawings, will be announced Saturday, November 19 2011 in the Valley of Strength, Orgrimmar at 6:00pm Server.

You do not have to be present at the gathering in order to win.

Winners (that did not attend) will have until Monday, November 21 2011 to get in contact with me through this thread or in-game mail (Horde: Lorenz / Alliance: Lorens)/whispers for claiming your prize or settling a dispute.

The prize can be sent to a character of your choice.

In the event that the prizes are not claimed by this date, there will be a redrawing from the original pool of players.

Items Include:

2,000 gold

1,000 gold

500 gold

250 gold

125 gold

Sandbox Tiger (x50)* [ Loot Card Code ]

Paper Flying Machine Kit [ Loot Card Code ]

Party G.R.E.N.A.D.E. (x100)** [ Loot Card Code ]

Landro's Lichling [ Loot Card Code ]

Landro's Lil' XT [ Loot Card Code ]

*The loot card redemption provides you with a stack of 50.
**The loot card redemption provides you with a stack of 100.

If there are enough participants, more prizes are available to be added. This includes another gold amount and a few more loot card codes.

There is a chance that a winner may have the prize already, so this time around each will be given a choice of which prize they would like.

Prizes will be handed out on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Only choose a prize you can/will use. These are not being provided for resale.

So, that means, the order of names drawn does not necessarily matter unless they are present at the gathering in Orgrimmar.

This event is open to Horde and Alliance.

(Note: If Alliance, you do have to own a Horde character to attend. We do not promote Alliance inside Orgrimmar.)

If you wish to enter, respond in this thread.

Alternate Character posting is allowed, but not preferred.

Sentinels Characters above level 70 will only be accepted.

In your response to this thread, feel free to describe what you would like to see more (or less) of on our Sentinels Server. You may be as specific or as general as you see fit.

Examples: Public RP. Population. Community.

Keep entries to a single post.

<The Sanguine Order> members gain the benefit of double entry in this giveaway.

(Note: TSO Members must be above the rank of Trial.)

I look forward to reading your responses.

Good luck.

[ You may also see our previous giveaways in the links below. ]

[ Read more about our Guild in the following link. ]

Edited by Lorenz on 1/4/2012 6:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
So this is how you guys became the guild of all guilds on your side. It's a great idea! Almost enough to make me roll a Horde alt...almost.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I have seen these people running in Stormwind(Well Lorenz anyway)

*Scribbles a signature*
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
What I want to see more of:

Public RP ( I've seen a good deal of it Horde-side, we just need more over here where us blue RPers are )
Community among the various RP guilds ( We have a thriving raider community, even what passes for a pvp community, but no real RP community between guilds )
World PvP outside of Lol Barad ( Let's face it, Lol Barad is just...you know..Lol. )
Public RP ( I said it twice, that should tell you a thing or two about me )

What I want to see less of:

Idiots in trade who can't grasp the basic ABC's of commerce ( Or at least a private channel for them to argue amongst themselves without disturbing the rest of us ).
The Idiot Brigade in Westfall that keeps calling people "rookie" for no valid reason
Orcs ( Nothing personal, guys, I just have this thing against green-skinned aliens in general )
Reply Quote
Where do I sign?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Should I sign with all my toons that are in the guild?

Increasing chance of winning ... =D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Rawr rawr rawr
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
What would I like to see more of on this server? Well, lets all think back to an extremely successful horde role play event, The Silvermoon Cultural Festival. I've linked the forum post below, it had a large turn out.

The event cost quite a bit to throw, but it was successful and people enjoyed it greatly. I'd like to see someone else pick this up next time and hold something similar, perhaps for a race besides the Blood Elves.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
What I would to see
Is RP not seen for years
A fun revival

Haikus ftw XD

*Edit: Now in proper Haiku form.
Edited by Arthamir on 11/12/2011 9:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
What I'd like to see more of: RP, RP, RP. If it exists, I've not seen any lately. I remember when I couldn't walk through Silvermoon on any of my toons without bumping into it or possibly being dragged into the fun. Now even the inns are bare, and Orgrimmar is dead. My goblins and future pandas want in on the action!

What I'd like to see less of: eh, can't think of much server-wise. Game-wise, less panda QQ. And no more belf hate, I seriously love them and they make sure I stay in the shampoo and laundry detergent business. :"D

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
What I would like to see more of:

• More RP events and more spontaneous RP would be examples of more RP.

• Another culture festival, perhaps for trolls? :3

• An active method to hook up with other RPers to join storylines and to help out (though I could be just not be looking in the right places), perhaps a cross-faction one?

• More good suggestions! I like ones I'm seeing, especially when they mention RP :D

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Reply Quote
I would like to see more world pvp from both sides..Seems like TSO is the only guild trying to raid other cities...! Yay for TSO
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I would like to see more people being less of an "elitist".
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
sign me up,Lorenz
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
*jots down name to enter for Drawing*

Good luck to all and may all have good luck!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I feel like CGI is ruining story telling in movies. I'm not saying its Michael Bay's fault but someone needs to stop that guy because it's all his fault.
Reply Quote
I'd like to see more people taking advantage of the open RP opportunities provided--Tuesday Takeover (now 6 ST in the Cathedral Square, every Tuesday!), pub nights at Thelsamar and Blue Recluse, periodic major events like lore lectures. Role up some alts and come play, Redlings. We'll teach you how to invisichair.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I too would like to see more people accepting ancillary characters for RP purposes.
Reply Quote
I would like more PUG stuff in general, especially rated battlegrounds... I'm too casual for this game I guess :(

I would like less people knocking me off my surfboard, and breaking it when I'm trying to get some big waves. 'Cause I wanna get some big waves, and I can't get any big waves.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)